-Company has changed its name from Mahindra Automotive Steels Ltd. to Mahindra Forgings Ltd.
-Mahindra Forgings Limited has has appointed Mr.Oliver Scholz as an Additional Director of the Company.
- Doubled the installed capacity from 40000 MT to 86000 MT by setting up two 4000 Ton Presses & one 6300 Ton Press.
- Received New Product Development Award from Volvo Eicher.
- Received Best Supplier Award from Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd. (KOEL).
- Third crankshaft machining line installed.
- New MAKINO installed at Tool Room for Die production.
- The name of the Company stands changed from Mahindra Forgings Limited to Mahindra CIE Automotive Limited with effect from November 27, 2013.
- Mahindra CIE Automotive Ltd has informed that pursuant to exercise of options by certain applicants under the Companys Employees Stock Option Scheme, the Board of Directors of the Company has issued and allotted No. Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each vide its Board resolution.
- The Scheme of Amalgamation amongst Mahindra Composites Ltd. and Mahindra CIE Automotive Ltd. (formerly known as Mahindra Forgings Ltd.) (the Company), and their respective shareholders and creditors (the "Scheme") approved by High Court of Judicature at Bombay.
- Hon'ble Bombay High Court has sanctioned the scheme of amalgamation between Mahindra Hinoday Industries Limited, Mahindra Ugine Steel Company Limited, Mahindra Gears International Limited, Mahindra Investments (India) Private Limited, Participaciones Internacionales Autometal Tres, S.L. and the Company and their respective shareholders and creditors ("Integrated Scheme") on October 31, 2014.
- Mahindra CIE Automotive Ltd. has informed that scheme of amalgamation between Mahindra Composites Ltd. and the Company and their respective shareholders and creditors ("Composite Scheme") has become effective on December 10, 2014.