- The Company was Incorporated on 21st July, in the state of Maharashtra and obtained the Certificate of Commencement of Business. The Company was promoted by Satish Kumar Gupta and Naval Tated. The Company's object is to manufacture of pharmaceutical formulations and drug intermediaries.
- 70 No. of equity shares subscribed for by the signatories to the Memorandum of Association. 2,99,930 shares then issued at par of which 1,19,930 shares reserved and allotted to the promoters, directors and their friends etc. Remaining 1,80,000 shares issued for public subscription during August 1985. Additional 75,000 shares were allotted to retain oversubscription.
- 3,75,000 No. of equity shares issued at par on rights basis in prop. 1:1.
- Though sales and other income improved to Rs.104.72 lakhs when compared to the previous period, margins continued to remain under pressure due to escalating marketing cost, initial
launching expenses of the products and under utilisation of capacities.
- 5,00,000 No. of equity shares issued at par on rights basis in prop. 2:3.
- Makers Drugs & Food Products Ltd. (MDFP) was amalgamated with the Company with effect from 1st April. As per terms of the scheme of amalgamation, the Company allotted 3,02,700 No. of equity shares of the company fully paid, to the members of MDFPL in the ratio of 2 equity shares for every 1 equity share held by them in MDFPL.
- Makers Laboratories Ltd has informed that Mrs Purnima Jain has been appointed as an Additional Director of the Company and designated as the Whole-time Director w.e.f. October 30, 2006.
- Board recommends Dividend of 10%.
- The company has recommended a divided of Re. 1/- per share (10%).