1988 - Man Aluminium Ltd (MAL) was incorporated in on 19th May, as a
Public Limited Company at Mumbai.
- The company is engaged in the manufacture of Aluminium Extruded
Sections with an installed capacity of 4000 tonnes per annum.
The Company's products are mainly used in building construction,
furniture, automobile bodies and irrigation.
- The Company promoted by the Mansukhani brothers, Mr. Ramesh
Chandra Mansukhani (M.A., LL.B.), and Mr. Jagdish Chandra
1989 - The Company received the Certificate of Commencement of Business
on 28th July.
- The Company is proposing to diversify by setting up a project for
the manufacture of American Petroleum Institute (API).
- The Company has entered into an Equipment and Technical
Assistance Purchase Agreement with CHR Haeusler AG Switzerland
for supply of major equipment, basic and detailed engineering,
erection and commissioning of the plant and training of the
1990 - The Company will be entering into comprehensive equipment supply
agreements specifying performance guarantees and liquidated
damages with the major equipment suppliers.
1992 - The company has entered into MOU with Haeusler for the supply of
the SAW pipe plant, technical know-how and training for its
1995 - The directors are happy to announce that the company has been
approved for ISO 9002 certification. It has been conveyed to us
that the necessary certificate will be awarded in near future.
1996 - The SAW Pipe plant of the Company has been successfully
commissioned and the commercial production stared from 17th
1997 - Man Industries (India) Ltd, an aluminium extrusions and saw
pipes manufacturer, has decided to take over British company
Man Intertrade (UK) Ltd.
- The company is now proposing the setting up of polyethylene
coating facility as part of its forward integration programme and
a spiral pipe making mill to add flexibility to its saw pipes
2000 - Man Industries Ltd., manufacturer of saw pipes and spiral pipes,
has entered into a strategic tie-up with Mitsubishi and Sumitomo
for executing major projects in oil and gas sector.
- The Company has modified its facility to increase pipe capacity to two
km per day. The annual capacity of longitudinal saw pipes has been
increased to more than one lakh tonnes from 50,000 tonnes.
-Man Industries India Ltd has informed that the Company has bagged large orders from Export (Middle East / USA) of Rs 3400 million and from Domestic of Rs 1620 million
-Man Industries India Ltd has informed that the Company along with its group company had entered into a joint venture agreement with Aluchem, Inc. of US to bid for new project in the Kutch region of Gujarat for manufacturing of alumina and alumina-based value-added products, with an estimated cost of Rs 20,000 million. In Phase I, the capex is slated to be Rs 13,500 million
- Man Industries India Ltd has has bagged a prestigious order amounting to approximately USD 225 Million from USA.
- Man Industries India Ltd has informed that the Company has received some more export orders aggregating to Rs 220 crores including order from fortune 500 Oil and Gas Major Petronas, Malaysia. These orders are for LSAW pipes.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs10/- to Rs5/-.