|- The Company was incorporated on 27th August, 1982 in Cuttack.
- The Registered Office and works is situated at Kusumi, Nowrangpur, Dist.Koraput,Orissa.
- The Company manufactures medium density fibre (MDF) boards.
- The Company was promoted by Zenith Distributors and Agents ltd., in association with the Industrial Promotion and Investment Corporation of Orissa Ltd. (IPICOL) , Century Spinning and Manufacturing Co.Ltd., Kesoram Industries & Cotton Mills Ltd., and KICM Investment Ltd., also agreed to participate in the venture as principal investors and co-promotors.
- The Company entered into an agreement with G.Siempelkamp GmbH & Co. (SGC) mainly for supply of imported plant and equipment with complete technical information and other date relating to the manufacture of MDF boards.
- Celotex Corporation of U.S.A. exchanged a letter of understanding with SGC wherein they have assured to assist SGC with technology and know-how in planning and supply of MDF plant for the Company's project and transfer new developments in the field of MDF technology to SGC and the Company for a period of 5 years beyond completion and erection of the Company's plant. The quality of the Company's product was guaranteed to conform to American National Standard', for MDF board for interior use.
- The Company's product, MDF board, is the finest product of its kind to be manufactured in India. It is used for a variety of interior and exterior applications, in house building as also in furniture making. MDF is regarded as the best substitute for plywood and solid wood.
- In November 1987, the plant commenced production and the products were launched under the brand name 'Duratuff'.
-G S Gupta appointed as Managing Director of Mangalam Timber Products.
-Timber Products Ltd has appointed Shri. S Ray as the Managing Director of the Company at the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company held on January 19, 2007.