|The company was incorporated on 28th November 1981 as a Public Limited Company and obtained certificate of commencement of business on 13th January 1982 from the Registrar of Companies, Delhi & Haryana at New Delhi. Since inception the company has been selling cosmetic products under the brand name "MY FAIR LADY" which is owned by its promoting company My Lady Cosmetics (India) Ltd. which has permitted the company to use its brand names vide board resolutions dated January 20, 1982 and an agreement dated 1st November 1993. The company is presently manufacturing Sparays, Perfumes, Bindi and Combs etc., and marketing several cosmetic products manufactured by its group concerns and/or SSIs.
-The Company has informed that the Board of Directors at their meeting held on November 28, 2003, has decided to delists its equity share from Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Delhi Stock Exchanges subject to the approval of the members and proposed to be taken in the forthcoming AGM to be held on December 30, 2003.
-My Fair Lady Ltd has informed that the equity shares of the company have been delisted from the Ahmedabad and Delhi Stock Exchanges wef March 31, 2004.
- Company has changed its name from My Fair Lady Ltd. to MFL India Ltd.
- The merger of M/s. Dynamic Movers Pvt. Ltd. with the Company has been approved.
- MFL India Ltd have approved the matter of Amalgamation of M/s. Dynamic Movers Private Limited (Transferor Company) with the Company, and authorized any of the Director to file the copy of Hon'ble High Court order to the Office of Registrar of Companies, in Form-21 and any other applicable forms etc. of the companies Act, 1956.
- MFL India Ltd has discussed and approved to change its registered office from B - 802, Munirka Apartments, Plot No. 11, Sector - 9, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110 075 to C-4/28, Aacharya Niketan Mayur Vihar, Ph-1, Delhi - 110091.
- MFL India - Contract LOI from Hero Motocorp Ltd for Induction of 50 No Carriers for Two Wheelers. These carriers are under Fabrication & expected to roll out.
-MFL India Ltd has splits its face values of share from Rs. 10 to Rs. 1