1985 - The Company was incorporated as private limited company. It
started it's commercial production in 1987. In 1992 the company
was converted into a Public Limited Company and tapped the
capital market for the first time on November 19th, 1993.
- Mold Tek Plastics is a listed Company on the Bombay, Hyderabad
and the Calcutta exchanges.
- The company is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of
injection moulded plastic containers and components. It also
undertakes Precision machining jobs.
- Mold Tek's main products can be classified into 2 types, the
small size items like Vicks containers, Inhaler tubes,
accessories, small size jars for ointments and a variety of
large containers ranging from 0.5 litre to 22 litres for
packing various items like paints, adhesives, lubricants,
- Mold Tek has recently introduced the concept of Air tight and
Pilfer Proof containers used extensively in the developed
countries for packing various items like paints, lube oils,
adhesives, chemicals, food products, and spices.
1995 - The Company has introduced new products like containers with
'flex spout' for packing liquids for which the Company has
already received trial orders from IOCL, HPCL, Veedol & Tafe.
- Moldtek has entered into a MOU with M/s Jay Care of John
Waddington group, U.K. a major health care plastic container
manufacturer supplying to all leading European Pharma Companies.
- Moldtek has already introduced the new concept of 'Flex spout'
Caps suitable for packing liquids.
1997 - The Company has entered into a technical and marketing tie-up
with the Thailand-based Poranunt Co. Ltd, which has patents for
making triple lock system containers.
1998 - The Company has entered into a technical agreement with
M/s. Poranunt Co., Bangkok, Thailand for manufacturing Triple
Lock Pails in India.
- The Company has also introduced containers suitable for
edible oil pack.
1999 - Mold-Tek entered into an exclusive agreement with M/s. Castrol
India Ltd. for the supply of 10 and 20 litre pail packs.
- The Company has also introduced 7.5 litre pack which is also
expected to step up turnover in near future.
- Mold-Tek has recently introduced 'Double Step Cap System' for
pails (Suraksha Chakra) offering safety of content.
2000 - Mold-Tek Technologies Ltd., in association with Quark Infotech
Pvt. Ltd. has launched its education portal, PadAyi.com.
- Mold-Tek Plastics Ltd (MPL), one of the leading plastic pail
packing companies in the country, has signed exclusive
contracts with Castrol, Tata BP and Asian Paints for the supply
of superior quality plastic containers.
- Mold-Tek Plastics, ties up with Quark Infotech (QIPL), an
internet start-up to diversify into e-commerce and internet
- A MOU was signed for taking over of a Chicago (USA) based
software company engaged in development, onsite consulting &
training as a wholly-owned subsidiary.
- The Company has acquired the US-based American Consulting
Corporation in a cash and equity deal amounting to $0.5 million.
- The Company has entered into agreement with NSDL and CDSL.
- Mold-Tek Technologies Ltd (MTL) is in the process of signing a Memorandum of
Understanding (MoU) with a Detroit-based company on a long-term relation basis.
-The members have approved to delist the equity shares from Hyderabad & Calcutta Stock Exchanges.
- The Company through its BPO division enters into an agreement with M/s. HBK Health Solutions located at Oklahoma, USA for rapidly growing its healthcare BPO operations.