- The Company was incorporated on 10th August, and was promoted by Mr.
Shreeniwas Bangur, Shreekant Bangur, Suraj Ratan Rathi, Partha Sarathi,
Dutta Roy and Dr. V. K. Rungta.
- The Company undertook to set up a 100% EOU for software. The Company
also placed orders with Software technology park, Dept. of
Electronics, Bangalore to provide a dedicated satellite link of 64 K
BPS for the usage.
- 700 No. of equity share of Rs 10 each issued, subscribed and paid-up.
60,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each were then issued at par in
July, of which 15,00,000 shares reserved and allotted to Indian
directors, their friends and relatives. Of the remaining 4,50,000
shares offered to Indian Mutual Funds (None were taken up). Balance
40,50,000 shares issued to the public along with 4,50,000 shares not
taken up by Indian Mutual Funds.
- The Company installed additional workstations and infrastructure with
the view to expanding the business. It was proposed to set up
Company's own Private Software Technology Part' by acquiring land and
buildings and additional workstation server and latest communication
facilities. The Company undertook to open more offices in Europe and
- The number of projects under execution were more than 100 and were
classified under six technology focus groups viz. System software,
client server technology, networking technology, tandem technology,
reengineering group and emerging technologies.
- The Company obtained the ISO 9001-1994 certrification in March from
- To provide high quality support to its customers, the Company was
reorganised into six independent Business Units (IBUS). They are
Compaq Development Center, Tandem solution, Applications, Systems and
Networking, Products and Y2K.
- BFL Software (BFL), which develops software in India's Silicon Valley
- Bangalore - Joined the big league after it signed a long-term
software development agreement with the US-based Compaq Corp.
- BFL Software Ltd, a Bangur Foundation group company, has put on hold
plans to set up an integrated software township near Bangalore.
- The Bangalore-based BFL Software Limited (BFLSL) has set up a
dedicated software development centre for the US-based Lanier
Worldwide, specialising in medical documentation management.
- The Bangalore-based BFL Software Ltd (BFLSL) has entered into a
strategic alliance with two US-based companies in an effort to tap the
- Baring India Investments Ltd (BIIL) has finally entered into an
agreement with the promoters of BFL Software Ltd (BFL) on March 26 for
acquisition of about 25 per cent paid up capital.
- The international investment bank had entered into an agreement with
BFL Software on March 26, for acquiring 15,04,800 shares (amounting to
about 25.15 per cent of the company's equity).
- BFL Software plans to enter into an agreement with National
Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) to enable its investors to
- BFL Software Ltd, now controlled by Baring India Investments Ltd, is
setting up a subsidiary in Singapore close on the heels of launching
one in the US.
- The company has set up a subsidiary in the United States recently and
started a consulting practice to offer higher margin services whose
impact in financial performance will be reflected only next year.
- The Bangalore-based BFL Software Ltd, in an effort to expand its
operations, is setting up a Japanese development centre and an advanced
centre of excellence in the US.
- The Bangalore-based BFL Software Limited is going to introduce the
employee stock option plan (ESOP) which will come into effect from
April, 1999 and would reduce the lock-in period for these shares
awarded to employees from the usual five years to three years.
- The Company has set up new intiatives in Enterprise Recource Planning
and E-Commerce Embedded Systems and Suppy Chain Management while
continuing its focus on Systems Software Networking and
Telecommunications, Healthcare and Retail industry.
- 3,333,333 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each (prem. of Rs 65 per
share) allotted to Baring India Investments Ltd., a Mauritius - based
- BFL has set up an Advanced Centre of Excellence for profiling
value-added consulting services.
- BFL Software's first product is to be launched in the international
market by the end of 1999. This will be a healthcare product that
essentially is a resource scheduling package for hospitals and clinics.
- BFL Software recently signed an agreement with NetCommunications, a
subsidiary of Netcard Corporation Berhard of Malaysia, to jointly
develop and market netKIOS globally.
- The company is setting up eight marketing offices worldwide.
- MPhasiS will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of BFL.
- BFL plans to launch its healthcare software called 'Opera' in the US
market in the current quarter.
- The Company has changed its name to Mphasis BFL and reorganised its
- The Company's Emerging Markets Growth Fund Inc., California regarding
acquisition of 534000 shares of the company aggregating to 5.72% of the
- The Company will issue ADR/ADS, on June 6th, Strategic investments in
- Mr. Richard Braddock and Prof. Jose de la Torre was appointed as
Additional Director of the company.
- Holdings Ltd has acquired 65,00,000 shares of BFL Software Ltd.
aggregating 41.02 per cent.
- Mr. Rahul Bhasin, Chairman resigned on July 14. Mr. K. Sridharan,
was appointed as Director.
- Mphasis, a software architecture, integration and implementation
company, has tied up with BEA System to build financial solutions on
the BEA E-Commerce Transaction Plantform aimed at exploiting the Indian
and also global financial sector.
- Idea2solutions (I2s), an incubator focused on healthcare-technology
start-ups has formed an alliance with Mphasis, a global software
architecture, integration and implementation company.
-Mphasis provider of software and system integration Technology has
appointed Mr Ravi Ramu as Director- strategic initiatives. Mr Ramu's
considerable experience and expertise would reinforce Mphasis strong
management team globally, Its chairman and CEO, Mr Jerry Rao said.
-Jerry Rao Chairman-Mphasis BFL appointed to Nasscom's Executive Council.
-Mphasis BFL has informed the Exchange that MsourcE has announced that
its Bangalore operations have been certified by KPMG Quality Registrar
for ISO 9001:2000
-Mr. O Venkata Ravi has been appointed as the CS and compliance Officer
of Mphasis BFL Ltd.
-Mphasis appointed Saloman Smith Barney(SSB), the investment banking
arm of citigroup with a mandate to explore for potential investors in
-Mphasis has signed a agreement for the acquisition of Navion (Shanghai)
software development company Ltd.
-MsourcE corporation, a subsidiar of Mphasis BFL has entered into a
partnership to provide the complete gamut of customer care services
to the US Women's Chamber of Commerce(USWCC).
-MsourcE Coporation, subsidiary of Mphasis BFL Ltd and Accenture
have agreed to work together in India to offer their client world class
call centre BPO services.
-MsourcE Corporation has opened its new Spanish language call
centre operation in Tijuana, Mexico.
-MsourcE Corporation has become the first contact centre in the country
to be awarded the BS-7799-2:2002 certification.
-Mr G N Sarma has been appointed as Company Secretary & Compliance Officer of Mphasis BFL in place of Mr O Venkata Ravi.
-Mphasis BFL Limited has informed that the BOD at its meeting held on January 08, 2004 has appointed Mr. Nawzhir Mirza as Additional Director of the Company till the conclusion of the next AGM.
-Mphasis BFL securities delisted from Bangalore Stock Exchange
-Mphasis achieves SEI-CMMI Level 5 Accreditation
-MphasiS BFL secures top slot in credit rating amidst 400 major cos during '02-03
-Mphasis BFL wins SecureSynergy Security Strategist 2005 Award
-Mphasis to acquire Princeton Consulting
-Mphasis BFL sets up BPO facility in Noida
-Mphasis enters Healthcare Insurance & Payments BPO market with acquisition of Eldorado Computing Inc
-Mphasis BFL equity shareholders approve Scheme of Amalgamation
-Mphasis BFL Ltd has informed that the name of Company stands changed to 'Mphasis Ltd' with effect from November 24, 2006. The changed name has been approved by the Registrar of Companies, Karnataka.
- Mphasis Limited has informed that 'Ms. Vinita Bali has been appointed as Additional Director on the Board of the Company'.
- Mphasis Ltd has informed that Ms. Vinita Bali has been appointed as Additional Director on the Board of the Company.
-Mphasis Ltd has appointed Mr. Thomas Erhardt as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company effective August 20, 2007.
-Mphasis Ltd has appointed Mr. Micheal Koehier as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company.
- Mphasis Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company, by way of resolution passed by circulation, has approved the appointment of Mr. Jim Bridges as Additional Director on the Board of the Company effective February 18, 2008.
- Mphasis Ltd has appointed Mr. Anthony Glasby and Mr. Andreas Mattes as Additional Directors on the Board of the Company effective October 08, 2008.
-MphasiS changes its branding identity to MphasiS an HP Company
-Mphasis to acquire AIG Systems Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (AIGSS)