2000 - Issue of 60,60,700 equity shares ("Issue") of Face value of
Rs.5/- each for cash at price of Rs.165/- per equity share
aggregating Rs.100 crores. Fixed price portion of 15,15,300
equity shares aggregating Rs.25 crores.
- The company has entered into a joint venture with Anil Kapoor and
Satish Kaushik's new banner called Kapoor and Kaushik
- The Company has executed an agreement with the Mauritius-based
Windmill Holdings Ltd towards Indian satellite rights of its
eight movies for a considertion of $3.13 millions.
- The Company has entered into contract with Windmill Holding Ltd., a
8 movies for limited period of satellite telecast.
- The Company has commissioned two new projects - "Rahul", and
"Badhai Ho Badhai".
- The Company has entered into a Joint Venture agreement with Maharashtra
Film, Stage & Cultural Development Corporation Ltd., for setting up Research
and Training Institute at Filmcity, Goregaon, Mumbai.
2001 - The Company has incorporated "Whistling Woods International Private Limited"
(a subsidiary Company) for implementation of its Research and Training Institute cum
Studio project in Joint Venture with Maharashtra Film Stage and Cultural Development
Corporation Limited (a State Govt. Undertaking).
-Enters into an agreement with M/s Universal Music India Private Ltd for the sale of music rights for Rs.25 mn in respect of the movie 'Badhai Ho Badhai' .
-Enters into an agreement with SET India Pvt Ltd assigning Satellite Telecast Rights of its movie library for an amount of Rs. 161 mn for a period of 5 years.
-Ties up with M/s Competent Films Pvt Ltd for booking and exhibition rights at 3c's, a new cinema theatre in South Delhi.
-Forays into television software with the launch of Mukta Prime'3 Teleworks Pvt Ltd.
-Gives the construction contract for its film institute called ' Whistling Woods International' to
L & T.
-Enters into an agreement with Super Cassettes Industries for sale of audio and music rights.
-Appoints Mr Pankaj Sethi as the CEO of the company.
-Forms a 50:50 Joint venture with Adlabs Films Ltd
-Mr Ravi B Poplai the Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company has resigned from the services of the Company wef November 25, 2003
Mr. Parvez Farooqui will act as Compliance officer till further appointment.
-Mukta Arts Ltd. has informed that Mr. Ravi B Poplai has been appointed as Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the company w.e.f July 21, 2004
- Mr. Pradeep Guha has been appointed as Additional Director on the BODs of Mukta Arts Limited w.e.f. December 17, 2005.
- Mukta Arts Ltd.has declared an Interim Dividend of 40% on Equity Shares of Rs 5/- each.
- Mukta Arts Ltd has declared an Interim Dividend of 40% on Equity Shares of Rs 5/- each.
-The Chairman and Managing Director of the Company, Mr. Subhash Ghai has acquired 5000 equity shares of Mukta Arts Limited on December 05, 2008 whereby his shareholding increases from 54.94% to 54.96%.
- Mukta Arts Ltd has declared an Interim Dividend @ 20% on face value of shares.
-Mukta Arts - Whistling Woods International, subsidiary of Mukta Arts Ltd signs MoU with Centum Learning Limited, a Bharti associate company.
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from 6, Bashiron, TPS-III, 28th Road, Bandra, Mumbai- 400 050 ToMukta House., Opp. Whistling Woods Institute, Film City Complex, Goregaon East, Mumbai-400 065.
- MuktaArts - Acquired the Distribution Rights of English Film "Sanctum"
- Mukta Arts launches "Mukta A2 Cinemas" - a cost effective multiplex movie- watching experience with competitive ticket pricing, with its first cineplex rollout at Centresquare Mall, Vadodara on July 15th, Friday.
- Mukta Arts have declared an Interim Dividend of 20% on Equity Shares of Rs. 5/- each viz Re. 1 per equity share.
- Mukta Cinemas has commenced operations at its second multiplex, based at Gulmohur Mall, Ahmedabad.
- Global film school to be set up in UK by subsidiary of Mukta arts limited viz.
-Mukta Arts Ltd has entered into a contract with M/s. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.
-"Mukta Arts launches four theatres this festive season".
-"Mukta Arts launches two properties with the film "Kick".
-Mukta Arts Ltd has Memorandum of Understanding has been signed with M/s. V. K. Universal Property Management Co.
-Mukta Arts Cinemas Screen Count reaches 36.
-Mukta Arts launches Three Screen Multiplex in Dehradun
--Mukta Cinemas has opened its two screen property at Goregaon (Topiwala) and three screen property at Panvel.
-Mukta Arts opens its Bahrain Property