|ACTIVITIES: Manufacturers of shock absorbers of all kinds.
GENERAL : The Company was promoted by Hero cycles
(Pvt. Ltd., Dayanand Munjal Investment (P) ltd.,Thakurdevi
Investment (P) ltd., and Munjal Sales Corporation.Foreign
promotor was Showa Manufacturing Company Ltd.Japan with 26% equity participation, and Technical & Financial collaboration.Marketing is done directly by Kinetic Honda Motors Ltd., Hero Honda Motors Ltd., and Majestic Auto Ltd.
1986-87: Early 1987 the Company set up a plant for the manufacture of 9,75,000 shock absorbers and 5,25,000 front fork per annum. Commercial production started on 11th March 1987. The company proposed to cater to the replacement market and also plans were in the offing to supply shock absorbers to 4 wheelers like cars, lcv's and trucks .
1987-88 : Company installed machines for machining bottom case, a major component used for the manufacture of front forks.
1988-89 : A new telescopic shock absorber for sleek model of Hero Honda was developed by the company. The Company undertook the expansion plan for the manufacture of struts for 4 wheelers. Necessary arrangements were made to manufacture and supply window balancers for car and van from March 1989.
1989-90: The was under pressure due to increase in the cost of imported raw materials, escalation in local raw material cost, etc.. During the year the company commenced supply of unit back door balancer to Maruti Udyog Ltd. During the year production and suppply of struts for Maruti-1000cc car commenced.
1991-92 : The Company started suppling 100% requirement of struts for Maruthi 800cc export model cars to be launched in the early 1993. Subject to approval from the company law board for amendment to their object clause, the company proposed to develop shock absorbers for industries other than automotive such as Xerox machine, washing machine, etc.
2000 - The Company has entered into agreement with NSDL & CDSL for
providing depository services.
2001 - The Company has received notice from Enam Securities Pvt Ltd that it has furhter
acquired 90,000 shares of the company through the Bombay Stock Exchange.
-Members approve for delisting of shares of the company from 4 stock exchanges ( Delhi, Kolkota, Ludhiana, and Ahmedabad).
-Munjal Showa Ltd has informed that Delhi Stock Exchange has de-listed the company's securities with effect from December 10, 2003 in response to their application for voluntary delisting of the equity shares.
-Munjal Showa Ltd has informed that the shares of the company have been delisted from ASE w.e.f. March 31, 2004.
- Munjal Showa Ltd is inaugurating the new manufacturing plant at Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Munjal Showa Ltd Recommended a dividend @ 75%.
- Munjal Showa Ltd Appointed Mr. A K Vadehra as Additional Director of the Company.
- Munjal Showa Ltd Board recommends Dividend @ 100% i.e., Rs 10/- per Equity Share of Rs 10/- each for the financial year 2005-06.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
- Munjal Showa Ltd Board recommends dividend f Rs 2/- per equity share of Rs 2/- each for the year ended March 31, 2007.
- Munjal Showa Ltd Board recommends dividend @ 100% i.e. Rs 2/- per Equity Share of Rs 2 each for the financial year 2007-08.
- Munjal Showa Ltd commissioned new plant at Haridwar.
- Munjal Showa Ltd recommended a dividend of Rs 2/- per Equity Share of Rs 2 each for the financial year 2008-09.
-Munjal Showa Ltd recommended the dividend @ 100 percentage (Rs. 2/- per share of Rs. 2/- each) on 39995000 equity shares of the face value of Rs. 2/- each to the shareholders of the Company.
- Munjal Showa Ltd recommended the dividend of Rs. 2.50/- per equity share of Rs. 2/- each for the year ended March 31, 2011
- Munjal Showa Ltd recommended a dividend of Rs. 3/- per equity share of Rs. 2/- each for the year ended March 31, 2012
-Board recommended a dividend of Rs. 3/- per equity share of Rs. 2/- each for the year ended March 31, 2013.
-Board Recommended a dividend of Rs. 3.50/- per equity share of Rs. 2/- each for the year ended March 31, 2014 .