Mar 31, 2015
1. Cash Flows are reported using the indirect method, whereas profit/(loss) before extraordinary items and tax is adjusted for the effects of transactions of non-cash nature and any deferrals or accruals of past or future cash receipt or payments. The cash flow from operating, investing and financing activities of the Company are segregated based on the available information.
2. CONTINGENT LIABILITIES
(a) No Provision has been made in the books of accounts by the company of the following demands has been raised by the Income Tax department.
Nature of the Authority & Assessment Total Payment Statute year Demand under protest
(Rs. In Lakhs) (Rs.In Lakhs)
Settlement Commission, The Income Tax Act, 1961 1999-2000 11.23 11.25
Settlement Commission, The Income Tax Act, 1961 2000-2001 11.53 11.54
Settlement Commission, The Income Tax Act, 1961 2001-2002 3.98 3.99
The case has been settled by the Hon'ble Settlement Commission in favour of assesse, however income tax department has applied to Hon'ble Settlement Commission for rectification of said order regarding Interest portion.
Bank Guarantee of Rs. 75,00,000/- is provided to National Stock Exchange (NSE) towards Base Capital. It is against 50% Margin including Fixed Deposit.
Bank Guarantee of Rs. 15,00,000/- is provided to MCX Stock Exchange towards Base Capital for currency segment. It is against 50% Margin including Fixed Deposit and shares.
Bank Guarantee of Rs. 10,00,000/- is provided to IL&FS Ltd. towards Margin Money Deposit for F&O Segment. It is against 50% Margin including Shares.
4. Balance of client and Loans and advances are subject to the confirmation /reconciliation. However in the opinion of the Management, all current assets, Loans and Advances are recoverable in the ordinary course of business and would be realized in due course.
5. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupees.
6. Previous year figure have been regrouped and rearrange wherever necessary to make them comparable with the figures of current year.
7. Notes 1 to 25 form an integral part of the Financial Statements as at 31st March, 2015 and have been authenticated as such.