|The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on 13th August, 1984 under the name NAKODA TEXTILE INDUSTRIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
It became a deemed Public Limited Company by virtue of Sec. 43A of the Companies Act, 1956 on 17th August,1989. By means of a resolution passed by the Company in the Annual General Meeting held on 16th September, 1991, the Company was converted into a Public Limited Company. As the Company was a deemed Public Limited Company and later converted into a Public Limited Company, there was no valuation of assets and liabilities on the date of conversion and no consideration was paid.
The Company was engaged in trading of yarn for a year since incorporation and established its own texturising plant of Silvassa in the Union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli in February, 1986. The Company is now engaged in processing of Polyester Yarn like texturising and twisting.
SUBSIDIARIES OF THE COMPANY:
The Company has no subsidiary.
PROMOTERS AND THEIR BACKGROUND:
The Company was promoted by Shri Gumanmal P.Shah and Shri Babulal G Jain.
2000 - The Company has made preferential allotment of 75 lakhs No. of equity shares at
par to e promoters, their friends, relatives and associates.
-Nakoda Textile sign MOU with IL&FS Cluster Development Initiative Ltd
- Nakoda Textile Industries Ltd has informed that Shri. Manohar S Nayak has been appointed as an additional director on the Board of the Company with effect from February 21, 2009.
- The name of the Company has been changed from Nakoda Textile Industries Ltd to Nakoda Ltd.
--Nakoda has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 5
- NakodaTextIn - Nakoda commences 5.25 MW Wind Power at Ratlam, MP.
- The Board has recommended a final dividend at the rate of 5% (Rs. 0.25 per share) on equity shares.
- NakodaTextIn - Proposed Expansion Scheme.
- The Board have recommended a final dividend at the rate of 5% (Rs. 0.25 per share) on equity share.
- Nakoda Ltd. has recommended a dividend of Rs 0.25 per equity share of Rs.5/- equivalent to 5% on the paid up equity share capital of the company.