|National Fertiliser Limited was registered on 23.08.1974 with an
authorised capital of 500 Crores and a capacity of 10.36 lakhs MT
The company is indulged in manufacturing chemicals & Bi-Products as
well as to provide the allied services.
The company has its units in various places like Nangal, Panipet,
Bhatinda & Vijaipur.
The Government of India has approved the implementation of Vijaipur
Expansion Project with an outlay of 987 Crores.
2001 - Mr. P.S. Grewal will take over as the new Chairman and Managing
Director of the public sector urea major, National Fertilisers Ltd.
- The Company has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Union
Government for 32.25 lakh tonne production in 2001-02.
-NFL has been upgraded as a schedule A company because of its constant good performance.
-A.V.Singh ceases to be the director of the company. Shri Vijay Singh has been co-opted as the Director on the board, Dr.B.C.Jain appointed as the director to the board by IDBI.
-NFL has worked out a new process of neem-coated urea with a thin film of neem oil-water emulsion of specified concentration.
-NFL has signed memorandum of association for 2003-04 with the Department of Fertilizers
- National Fertilizers Ltd, Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd and Indo Rama Synthetics Ltd have secured the National Safety Awards for the year 2001 and 2002.
-High court has permitted National Fertilizers Employees Union to tender for stakes in the company.
-Secured the National Safety Awards for the year 2001 and 2002
- Appointed three Additional Directors on the Board wef October 31, 2003.
1. Shri Hemendra Kumar
2. Shri Jawahar Nehru
3. Prof KDP Nigam
-Smt. Suman Swarup has resigned as Director of the Company
- Shri Satish C. Chhatwal, Director (Finance) has ceased to be a Director of the Company
-National Fertilizers Ltd has informed that Shri Hemendra Kumar, Shri J Nehru & Prof K D P Nigam have ceased to be Directors of the Company w.e.f. October 21, 2006. Shri K B Sachdev has taken over as Director (Marketing) w.e.f. October 27, 2006. Earlier to that he was Chief General Manager (Marketing) of the Company.
- National Fertilizers Limited has appointed Shri Kanwal Malhotra, F.C.A.as Part-time Non-official Director on the Board of Directors of the Company w.e.f. 21.02.2007.
-National Fertilizers Ltd has informed that Ms. Neeru Abrol has joined the Company as Director (Finance) on October 01, 2007.
- National Fertilizers Limited has informed that Shri Sudhir Bhargava has been appointed as Part-time Official Director on the Board of the Company w.e.f. March 16,2009.