1993 - Kraft Industries Limited (KIL), a public limited company, was
originally incorporated in the name of Kraft Cheesemakers (India)
Limited in the State of Gujarat on the 24th March.
- The name of the Company was subsequently changed to Kraft
Industries Limited, pursuant to a special resolution passed by
the shareholders at the extraordinary general meeting held on the
- The Company received its Certificate for Commencement for
business on the 6th April. A fresh Certificate of incorporation
consequent to the name change was issued by the Registrar of
Companies, Gujarat on the 4th June.
- The Company is promoted by Mr. Rajiv Samani, a non resident
Indian and Inernational Recycling Industries N.V. Belgium who are
both technical and financial collaborators.
1994 - The Company proposes to set up a 100% Export Oriented polymer
recycling unit that will convert polymer scrap into polymer
granules (HDPE & LDPE granules).
1995 - The Company is issuing to the publicc 52,77,000 No. of Equity
Shares of Rs. 10/- each for cash at par aggregating Rs. 527.70
Lacs. Including firm allotments of 10,55,000 Equity Shares of
Rs. 10/- each for cash at par aggregating Rs. 105.50 Lacs to
Indian Mutual Funds and 12,66,000 No. of Equity Shares of Rs.
10/- each for cash at par to Non Resident Indians.
1997 - The Company decided to go in for World Scale plant due to change
in the international industry scenario.
1999 - The Company has set up new initiatives in E-Commerce, Embedded
Systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Supply Chain
Management (SCM) while continuing its focus on Systems Software
Networking and Integration.
- The Company entered into an agreement with National Securities
Depositories Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services
(India) Limited to facilitate holding and the trading of its
shares in the electronic form.
- The company was changed its name to Netvista Information
- The company has entered into an agreement with CDSL and NSDL.
2000 - The Company has signed an agreement with the US-based HAHT
Software Inc for developing web-enabled supply and distribution
of products and also HP products.
- The Company has tied up with three overseas partners which will
function as systems integrators and key distributors.
- The Symbol for Netvista Information Technology Ltd. shall be
changed from KRAFTIND to NETVISTAIT effect from August 9.
- The Company increase the authorised share capital from Rs. 12
crores to Rs. 20 crores.
2002-Netvista Information Technology Ltd has informed the Exchange that Ms. Archana Bajaj has been appointed as the Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company w.e.f December 1, 2002.
2003-Appointement of Ms. Manisha Sadanand Phadke as a Company Secretary.