Jun 30, 2010
1. Related Party Disclosures: Associates - None.
2. Sundry debit and credit balances are subject to confirmation and reconciliation.
3. No provision for taxation has been made in view of losses under Income Tax law.
4. In the opinion of the Board, current assets, loans and advances have a value on realization in the ordinary course of the business at least equal to the amount at which they are stated.
5. Previous year figures have been regrouped/rearranged/reclassified wherever necessary and figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.
6. Additional information required pursuant to part II of the schedule VI to the Companies Act, 1956 for trading in shares. Nil
7. Misc. Expenditure includes preliminary formation expenses and public issue expenses.
8. As per Companies Records no amount is payable to any small scale undertaking.
Jun 30, 2009