|1984 - The company was incorporated and it offers web-based solutions for strategic business management.
2001 - The company had appointed new directors.
2002 - Name of the company was changed from VGR Constructions Ltd. to Netlink Solutions (India) Ltd. on 10th March.
- Board of the company had approved to issue right shares to the existing shareholders of the company in the ratio of 1:1 at par.
- The company had decided to increase its authorized share capital from Rs 50 lakh to Rs one crore.
- The company had fixed 15th May 2002 as the record date for the proposed issue of equity shares in the ratio of 1:1 at par.
- The board of directors had approved a new name for the company and resolution to pursue new business of Software Development and Internet related services.
2004 - The company had started the publication activities.
2005 - Board of Directors of the company had appointed Mr. Pankaj Mehta and Mr. Atul Chauhan as additional directors of the company from 30th June 2005.
2007 - The board of director of the company had approved to change the memorandum of association by removing one clause from the main objects clause and inserting the same in the other objects clause.
- Mr. Premnath Mishra and Mr. Rajendra Lokare were reappointed as directors of the company.