Established in 1981, NIIT Limited, a global leader in Skills & Talent Development, offers multi-disciplinary learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions, and individuals in over 40 countries.
NIIT has three main lines of business across the globe - Corporate Learning Group, Skills and Careers Group, and School Learning Group.
NIITÂs Corporate Learning Group (CLG) offers Managed Training Services (MTS) to market-leading companies in North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania. The comprehensive suite of Managed Training Services includes custom Curriculum Design and Content Development, Learning Administration, Learning Delivery, Strategic Sourcing, Learning Technology, and Advisory Services. With a team of some of the worldÂs finest learning professionals, NIIT is dedicated to helping customers increase the business value of learning and development (L&D). Built on the sound principles of ÂRunning Training like a BusinessÂ, NIITÂs Managed Training Services and best-in-class training processes enable customers to align business goals with L&D, reduce costs, realise measurable value, benefit from rock-solid operations, and increase business impact.
NIITÂs Skills and Careers Group (SCG) delivers a diverse range of learning and talent development programs to millions of individual and corporate learners in areas including Banking, Finance & Insurance, Soft Skills, Business Process Excellence, Retail Sales Enablement, Management Education, Multi-Sectoral Vocational Skills, Digital Media Marketing, and new-age IT. These programs are delivered through a hybrid combination of the 'Cloud CampusÂ online platform, satellite-based 'Synchronous Learning Technology', and a physical network of hundreds of learning centers in India, China, and select markets in Asia & Africa. The flagship multi-disciplinary course offerings include the industry-endorsed RevGNIIT program, and a set of Post Graduate Programs for students from different streams, apart from a wide range of specialist short duration programs.
To further strengthen its SCG portfolio in India, NIIT has tied up with industry majors like ICICI Bank for NIIT Institute of Finance Banking & Insurance, IFBI; leading business schools in India for NIIT Imperia; Genpact for NIIT Uniqua; and a joint venture with NSDC for NIIT Yuva Jyoti. Besides this, for the China market, NIIT has tied up with governments and software parks in Chongqing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Changzhou, Zhangjiagang, Haikou and Dafeng, for state-of-the-art public-private partnership centres.
NIITÂs School Learning Group (SLG) provides technology based learning to over 15,000 government and private schools in India, Bhutan, South Africa and the Middle East. The futuristic NIIT nGuru range of learning solutions for schools comprises Interactive Classrooms with digital content, technology-driven Math Lab, IT Wizard programs and Quick School - an Education Resource Planning software.
NIITÂs learning and talent development solutions, have received widespread recognition globally. The company has been named among the Top 20 Training Outsourcing Companies for the past seven consecutive years by Training Industry, Inc. Further, leading Indian ICT journal Dataquest has conferred upon NIIT the ÂTop Training CompanyÂ award successively for the past 20 years, since the inception of this category. NIIT Yuva Jyoti Ltd was recognized as the Best Vocational Education and Skill Development initiative at the World Education Summit, 2014.
In recognition of its people-centric policies, which foster an environment of growth and career development, NIIT has been ranked as the 4th Best Company to work for in India 2013-14, by Great Place to Work Institute
- NIIT Unveils the first 'NIIT One World' Centre in Coimbatore.
- NIIT - Innovations from NIIT hold centre stage at World Education Awards 2011
- NIIT signs JV with ational Skill Developemnt Corporation (NSDC) through PPP.
- NIIT - NIIT and NSDL form joint venture to fuel growth in Skills & Employability for youth across India.
- NIIT entered into a joint venture with National Skill Developemnt Corporation (NSDC) through (PPP), with an intention to enhance skills and employability for youth across india.
NIIT - NIIT Receives Dataquest Top IT Training Company Award 2011.
- NIIT - Grant of Option to Employees under NIIT Employee Stock Option Plan 2005 (ESOP-2005)
- NIIT launches 'The Turning Point Scholarship' 2012 to offer IT scholarships for the new GNIIT and Express Diploma programmes.
- NIIT Limited has partnered with Digital marketing Institute (DMI) in a bid to provide digital marketing education and professional certification in India.
- NIIT partners with NASSCOM to empower students across India
- NIIT announces the 14th I.T. Scholarship in Nigeria to reward meritorious students seeking global career in IT.
- NIIT ranks as the 4th Best Company to Work for, in a survey among 550 companies across 22 industries in India, by Great Place to Work Institute.
- NIIT IFBI announces 3rd National Banking Career Fair to create skilled professionals for the fast evolving Banking Sector in India.
- NIIT Ltd. - Allotment of shares under the ESOP Scheme of the Company (ESOP-2005).
- NIIT inks tripartite MoU to promote design as learning discipline in India
- NIIT announces Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship - Indias most significant IT Scholarship program.
- NIIT announces 15th I.T. Scholarship in Nigeria.
- NIIT Yuva Jyoti (NYJ) ties up with Rotary International District 3010 to enhance livelihood of Delhi-NCR youth.
- NIIT announces 24th Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship - India's most significant IT & New-Age Careers Scholarship program.
- NIIT has entered into a strategic partnership with EC-Council (International Council of E-Commerce Consultants), to jointly address the cyber security concerns of a fast digitalising India.
- NIIT Ltd. - NIIT to partner Microsoft for 'women in Tech' initiative.
- NIIT Ltd. - NIIT and IEEE enter into global alliance to enhance employability of engineers.
- NIIT Ltd - Kotak Mahindra Bank, NIIT IFBI and NIIT University enter into an exclusive partnership to offer Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Relationship Management.
-NIIT signs MoU to offer new age IT programs in China
-NIIT Awarded Managed Training Services Contract with Vestas Wind Systems A/S
-NIIT signs strategic agreement with Guian New Area, China
-NIIT awarded Managed Training Services contract - Statoil ASA
-NIIT launches revolutionary Cloud Campus in China
-NIIT wins 8 Brandon Hall Group Excellence awards
-NIIT selected as 2015 Top 20 IT Training Companies list
-NIIT IFBI launches 2 month certificate program n Global Finance and Accounting
-NIIT opens new office in Norway
-NIIT awarded as 'India's Most Trusted Training Brand' for the 4th consecutive year".
-NIIT opens new cloud based data centre in China
-NIIT Ltd. - NIIT Awarded 2016 CLO Learning Elite Gold Award
-NIIT to train 20,000 students on IT tools
-NIIT bags ASSOCHAM Excellence Awards 2016
-NIIT launches 1st program under Digital Transformation series - 'Java
-NIIT announces the launch of the first Interactive Live Online course in Digital Marketing
-NIIT launches course in Web App Development with MEAN Stack under Digital Transformation series
-NIIT ties up with University of Danang to introduce state-of-the-art education model - 'NIIT Inside' in Vietnam