Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Nitta Gelatin India Ltd. Company History and Annual Growth Details
YEAR EVENTS 1975 - The company was incorporated in April. The company was promoted by the Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Limited., Jointly with Nitta Gelatine Inc. Japan and Mitsubhishi Corporation Japan.
- The main object of the company is to manufacture ossein and products of ossein, gelatine and glue and their components for domestic commercial, Industrial purpose etc.
- The Company was awarded the Special Export Award instituted by the Chemicals & Allied Products Exports Promotion Council (CAPEXIL) for export performance for 1989-90.
- The Company was awarded the best productivity in the Medium Scale Sector in Kerala instituted by the Kerala State Productivity Council and known as FACT-MKK Nair Memorial Productivity Award for the year, 1988-89.
- The company is carrying out research and development work relating to improvement in quality of the products.
1987 - The compound Glue Plant was commissioned on 1st October. The technology for manufacturing compounds Glue developed by the Nitta Gelatin Inc. was made available to the company in 1986.
2001 - Ossein Division of the Company was under lock-out from 23.10.2000 to 03.11.2000 due to labour unrest which badly affected the operations of the company.
-Kerala Chemicals & Proteins Ltd has informed that the Board of the Company at its meeting held on July 30, 2004 elected Mr. P. H. Kurien, IAS, as Chairman of the Board in place of Mr. T. K. A. Nair
- Company name has been changed from Kerala Chemicals & Proteins Ltd to Nitta Gelatin India Ltd.