|2002-Opto Circuits enters into an agreement with HLL to buy the business line of Digital Thermometers.
-Out come of AGM
Payment of dividend of 30% for FY-03
Increase in Authorised Capital from Rs 120 million to Rs 200 million
Issue of Bonus Shares in the ratio of 2 equity shares for every 10 equity shares
Delisting of shares from Hyderabad & Bangalore Stock Exchanges
Allotment of equity shares under ESOP
Issue of equity shares on preferential allotment to promoters as per SEBI guidelines.
-Opto Circuits India Ltd has informed that the Equity shares of the Company have been delisted from The Bangalore Stock Exchange with effect from March 1, 2004 and The Hyderabad Stock Exchanges with effect from March 31, 2004.
-Opto Circuits acquires Eurocor Gmbh, German
-Opto Circuits India Ltd has informed that the Company has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire a Medical Equipment Company in Europe.
-Opto Circuits India has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 5:10
-Opto Circuits - Eurocor signs distribution agreement with Fumedica AG
-Opto Circuits India Ltd has informed that the Company has acquired M/s Altron Industries (Pvt) Ltd, Bangalore for approximate consideration of Rs 5.20 million to enhance the Companys manufacturing capacity.
-Opto Circuits subsidiary inks agreement with Brazil distributor
-Opto Circuits India has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:2.
-Opto Circuits India Ltd has informed that the Company has signed purchase agreements to acquire Medical Equipment Companies in India namely Devon Innovations Pvt Ltd and Ormed Medical Technology Ltd.
-Opto Circuits India Ltd has informed that the Company has entered into a Technology Transfer agreement with Elpro Srl Italy to develop, manufacture, and market different variants of Electro Cardio Graphs Machines (ECG Machines).
-Opto Circuits receives USFDA approval for its New Gen. Pulse Oximeters
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 7:10.
-Opto Circuits to acquire US co for $68mn
-Opto subsidiary in US signs OEM agreement with another US Company for anesthetic gas monitoring technology
-Opto Circuits' US subsidiary launches next-gen patient monitor at German show - MEDICA 2009
-Opto subsidiary in US signs agreement with European Company for patient monitoring products
- Opto Circuits acquisition of Unetixs Vascular creates strong synergies for Criticare Systems.
- Opto Circuits Successfully Completes Acquisition of Cardiac Science.
- Opto Circuits forays into manufacturing of cardiac stents - acquires Kolkata based N.S. Remedies.
- Opto Circuits presents Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. it's first public access defibrillator.
- Opto Circuits launches campaign to promote heart safe environments on World Heart Day.
- Opto Circuits ranked amongst Forbes' Asia's 200 Best Under a Billion companies for third year.
- Opto Circuits' Powerheart Â® AEDs to Combat Sudden Cardiac Arrest at Hong Kong Department of Health.
- Opto Circuits launches new Powerheart G5 AED.
- Opto Circuits Supplies AEDs to 2012 UEFA European Football Championship.
- Opto Circuits launches its first Sirolimus Drug Eluting Stent.
- Opto Circuits (India) secures BBB+ rating for credit facilities sanctioned by multiple banks.
- Opto Circuits (India) has given the Bonus in the ratio of 3:10
-Opto Circuits group company - Eurocor GmbH enters into Licensing Agreement with Biosensors for Drug-eluting Balloon Range.
-Opto Circuits group Company, Eurocors partner - Micell Technologies Receives CE Mark Approval for MiStent SES.
-Opto CircuitsÂ subsidiary, Cardiac Science, rationalizes its product offering by spinning off its Diagnostic Cardiology product line.
-Opto Circuits Group Company - Cardiac Science - Receives U.S. FDA 510(k) Clearance to Market New Powerheart G5 AED.
-Opto Circuits bags order worth Rs 91 crores from Philips Health Care for various products manufactured by the Opto Group of Companies.
-Opto circuits wholly owned subsidiary, Eurocor Gmbh, launches COATED SHUNT BALLOON CATHETER