-Comes out with an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of 7,950,000 equity shares of Rs 5 each at a premium of Rs 20 per share, oversubscribed by over 6 times
-Four Soft Ltd has received ISO 9001:2000 Quality Certification from Bureau Veritas Quality Improvement (BVQI) India an International accreditation Body
-Four Soft Ltd has been chosen by the Global Institute of Logistics (GIL) for excellence for its logistics solutions, a fully Web-based software for supply chain management
-Four Soft Limited has secured its first contract in ASP Model from Target Roda Malaysia Pte Ltd. for its 4S eLog product for USD 14200 per year
-Four Soft acquires European Company
-Four Soft receives Best IT SME Award
-Four Soft signs agreement with FWL Technologies.
- The Company has launched a program to train and certify professionals in the Transportation and Logistics space.
- Foursoft acquires Transaxiom, Denmark for $10mn.
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Four Soft Ltd has informed that the Company has secured an order for 4S eTrans, its flagship product for freight forwarders, from one of Indias largest freight forwarder and customs brokerag
- Four Soft Ltd has informed that the Company has signed a contract with Flyjac Logistics Pvt Ltd (Flyjac), Mumbai, for implementation of its purchase order management software - 4S ePOMS - across Flyjac's multiple locations and its agents located around the globe.
- Four Soft Ltd has informed that Mr. Mohan Krishna Reddy has been appointed as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company with effect from June 19, 2009.
- Four Soft Netherlands BV inked a contract with Smart Logistics BV Netherlands by executing 4S eTrans SME at its multiple locations.
- Four Soft announced today that Mondial Logistics has selected 45 eLogÂ® to automate the management of its warehouses throughout its locations In the Netherlands. The contract was executed through Four Soft Netherlands BV, a subsidiary of Four Soft Limited, India.
- Four Soft Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 20, 2010, Mr Joergen Winther Nielsen has been appointed as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company with effect from January 20, 2010.
- Caligor RX, a global pharmaceutical wholesaler and worldwide distributor of clinical trial supplies, has selected Four Soft's warehouse management solution, 4S eLog, to automate its warehousing facility in the United Kingdom.
- Four Soft Ltd has signed new deal with Alba wheels.
- Four Soft has Signed Significant Contract with Vantec Corporation.
- Four Soft has signed new deal with Logistics Dynamic Corporation, Mexico.
- House of Freight selects Four Soft as its Strategic Partner for its Freight Management Applications.
- Four Soft Bagged Award for "Talent Management" at India's Best Employer Branding Awards.
- Four Soft has Signed Significant Contract with Flowerport Logistics BV.
- Four Soft Ranked 18th in the DQ-CMR Best Employer Survey 2012.
- Four Soft has Conferred with Best HR Strategic Plan Award 2012.
-Mr. M. Raghuram has been appointed as the Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company.
-The company has been Awarded "Supply Chain IT Solution Provider of the Year''
-The companylaunches freight optimization &lsquo,4SePlanner&rsquo.
-The company recieves Visionary Award by Progress Software for EMEA region.
-Palred Technologies Limited has invested in Equity Shares of Palred Online Technologies Private Limited (POTPL) for acquisition of 74% of equity share capital, consequent to which POTPL is subsidiary of the Company.
-The company appointed Ms. Amala M as Non-executive Independent Director of the Company.
-Palred Media and Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. and Pal Premium Online Media Pvt. Ltd. are merged with Palred Technologies Limited.
-The company appointed Ms. Haritha Varanasi as Company Secretary of the Company.
-The registered office of the Company has been shifted from Cyber Towers, 501, A3, 5th Floor, Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500033 to Plot No.2, 8-2-703/2/B, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh- 500034.
-The Company has changed its name from Four Soft Ltd. to Palred Technologies Ltd.
- Palred Technologies has acquired 74% stake in Palred IT Services Limited, consequent to which, the Palred IT Services is a subsidiary of the Company.
-Palred Technologies LatestOne.com to Partner with India Post for All India COD services.
-Paired Online Technologies Private Limited, a subsidiary of Paired Technologies Limited, announcing the milestone of crossing 1 Lakh orders in a month and launch of Big Sale.
- Palred Technologies Ltd. launched almost 200 different headsets in various colors and designs in an attractive price range of Rs.599 to Rs.1499.
- Palred Technologies Ltd has informed "LatestOne.com launches super slim PTron Gusto power bank for Rs 599".