Mar 31, 2012
Previous year's figures have been regrouped and rearranged wherever considered necessary.
1 Figures are rounded off to the nearest rupee.
Mar 31, 2010
1. Contingent Liability-NIL
2. Information pursuant to paragraphs 3, 4 and 4D of part U of Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956 are as follows:-
Expenditure on employees in receipt of Remuneration of not less than Rs.24,00,000/- if employed for the whole year or 200,000/- per month if employed for part of the year-NIL
3. Sundry Debtors, Loan & Advances and Sundry Creditors
a. In the opinion of the Board of Directors the Current Assets, Loans & Advances are approximately of the value stated if realised in the course of business. The provisions for all known liabilities are adequate and not in excess of the amount reasonably required.
b. Balance of Sundry Creditors, Sundry Debtors and Advances are subject to confirmation and reconciliation.
4. Previous year figures have been re-grouped or recast whenever found necessary.
5. Paise have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.
6. In the opinion of Board of Director and to the best of their knowledge and belief, the value of realization of Current Assets, Loan and Advances in the ordinary course of business will not be less than the amount at which they are stated in Balance Sheet.