|1995-2000 - No News
-Decides to allot one bonus share of Rs 5 each for every two shares held. It has also recommended a dividend of Rs 10 per share.
-Patel Engineering bags Rs 184 mn Microtunneling Project
-Patel Engg joins hand with Soma Enterprises to jointly execute four projects in AP
-Patel Engineering subsidiary wins Aon Build America Award
-Patel Engineering bags Irrigation Projects worth Rs 8780 mn
-Patel Engineering secures new orders worth Rs 4470 mn
-Patel Engg acquires Michigan Engineers
-Patel Engineering bags Rs 144 crore project from Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
-Patel Engineering enters into MoU for 100 MW Gongri Hydro-electric in Arunachal Pradesh
-Patel Engineering - Gammon JV bags Rs 806 crore order for Rampur Hydro-electric Project
-Patel Engineering bags Rs 696 cr order for Krishna Delta System modernization
- Patel Engineering Ltd has informed that Mr. Danish Merchant has been appointed as a Non-Executive Director of the Company effective from August 03, 2009.
-Patel Engineering bags Rs 799 crore tunnelling work in Narmada Valley Development Authority
-Patel Engg to set up power plant in TN
- Patel Engineering Ltd has informed BSE regarding a Press Release dated March 09, 2010 titled "Patel Engineering - Coal Linkage to light up Power Projects".
- The Company has received approval from the Central government for coal linkage for its thermal projects.
- "Patel Engineering Ltd's subsidiary awarded with the largest Waterfront Development Project in Mauritius".
- Patel Engg - Patel Engineering forays into Independent Power Transmission.
- Patel Engg - Patel Engineering bags Rs 160.69 cr Tinthini-Kalmala Road upgradation.
- Patel Engg bags Rs 161-cr order from Karnataka.
- The Board has recommended dividend of Rs 0.30 paise per Equity Shares of Rs. 1 each.
- Patel Engg - Patel Engineering bags Rs. 234 Crore road contract from BSRDC.
- Patel Engg - Patel Engineering bags Rs. 377.04 crore new urban infrastructure projects from Municipal Corporation of Greater.
-Patel Engg bags new order aggregating to Rs. 1,110 Crore".
-Patel Engineering Ltd bags Orders worth Rs. 2376.85 Crores
-Patel Engineering gains over 11 pct as JV wins orders