|PBA Infrastructure was incorporated as Prakash Building
Associates Limited on 31/07/1974 under Companies Act, 1956.
The name of the company was changed to PBA Infrastructure
Ltd. w.e.f. 28/03/2001.
The Company is engaged in execution of civil engineering projects
and specializes in construction of Highways, Dams, Runways and
heavy RCC structures, Bridges and other infrastructure Projects in
all parts of India for its various clients.
PBA Infrastructure was promoted by Shri Roshanlal Wadhawan,
Shri. Shadilal Chopra and Smt. Vimal Wadhawan the year 1974.
Mr. Ramalal Wadhawan, son of Shri Roshanlal Wadhawan joined
the company in the year 1998 as a Managing Director. Presently
he is the Chairman and the Managing Director of PBA. His
leadership led to improved systems of projects and financial
management, investments in the most modern fleet of
machineries/equipments for mega projects and a relentless
pursuit of excellence in the quality of project construction and
engineering. He took initiatives to drive the company towards
professionalism. He is exercising overall control and supervision
over various activities of the company, under the overall policy
guidelines of Board of Directors.
-PBA Infrastructure secures 2 orders from Jammu & Kashmir Economic Reconstruction Agency
-PBA Infrastructure secures new projects
-Company has generated exclusive e-mail id.The details are as follows : firstname.lastname@example.org".
- PBA Infrastructure receives contract worth Rs 18,84,53,000 from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation for site leveling, construction of roads drains and culverts etc at Calico land.
- Pba Infrastructure Limited has informed that Board of Directors in their meeting held on 31 December, 2008 have appointed two additional directors, Mr. Deepak Ramlal Wadhawan and Mr. Sunil Ramlal Wadhwan with effect from 01 January 2009.
- PBA Infrastructure Ltd has informed about getting contract award from Nagpur Sical Gupta Road Terminal Ltd. The detail of award are given below:
- Name of the work: Construction of Roads, Paved areas and Drains in NSGRTL, site in Nihan, Nagpur.
- Tender Amount Accepted: Rs 45,92,45,0187.00
- PBA Infrastructure has won 3 construction contracts that are valued at Rs 146 crore from different agencies which in turn has boosted its shares up by a fifth.
- Company, in Joint Venture has bagged Project worth Rs. 425.00 Crores (Rupees Four Hundred & Twenty Five Crores Only).Name of the Work : Project for Improvement and Widening of Bhuj-Bhachau Road (SH-42, Km 0/0 to Km 77/0) in the State of Gujarat on Build, Operate and Transfer
-PBA Infrastructure Ltd has award of Contract from "Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
-PBA Infrastructure Ltd has award of Contract from "Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
-PBA Infrastructure Ltd has award of Contract from "Maharashtra Airport Development Company Ltd.
-PBA Infrastructure Ltd has Bags Project worth Rs. 780.00 Crores from Solapur Tollways Pvt. Ltd.
-PBA Infrastructure Ltd has appointed Mr. Munish Wadhawan as Additional Director of the Company.
-PBA Infrastructure in joint venture has bagged EPC project worth Rs 157.75 crore.