Mar 31, 2015
1. EARNINGS PER EQUITY SHARE
Basic earning per share is computed by dividing the net profits after tax by the weighted number of equity shares outstanding during the period. Diluted earning per share is computed by dividing the net profits after tax by the weighted number of equity shares considered for deriving basic earning per share and also the weighted number of equity shares that could have been issued upon conversion of all dilutive potential equity shares.
Mar 31, 2011
1. Other Notes
2. In the Opinion of Board of Director, current assets, Loans & Advances have the value at which these are stated in the Balance Sheet if realised in the ordinary course of business and the provisions for all known liabilities is adequate and not in excess of or less than the amount reasonable necessary
3. Balance of trade debtors and creditors are subject to confirmations from the parties.
4. Balances of Sundry Debtors, Creditors and Ratnakar Bank balance, the statement of which is not produced for our verification and they are subject to reconciliation and confirmation.
5. Rs.322.99 Lac DEPB income receivable is outstanding for the last three years and the balance of receivable is subject to confirmation and reconciliation from the other parties the details of which are not made available
6. Previous year's figures have been regrouped or rearranged or reclassified wherever necessary.