Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Notes to Accounts of PC Products India Ltd.
Mar 31, 2015
1. EARNINGS PER EQUITY SHARE
Basic earning per share is computed by dividing the net profits after
tax by the weighted number of equity shares outstanding during the
period. Diluted earning per share is computed by dividing the net
profits after tax by the weighted number of equity shares considered
for deriving basic earning per share and also the weighted number of
equity shares that could have been issued upon conversion of all
dilutive potential equity shares.
Mar 31, 2011
1. Other Notes
2. In the Opinion of Board of Director, current assets, Loans &
Advances have the value at which these are stated in the Balance Sheet
if realised in the ordinary course of business and the provisions for
all known liabilities is adequate and not in excess of or less than the
amount reasonable necessary
3. Balance of trade debtors and creditors are subject to confirmations
from the parties.
4. Balances of Sundry Debtors, Creditors and Ratnakar Bank balance,
the statement of which is not produced for our verification and they
are subject to reconciliation and confirmation.
5. Rs.322.99 Lac DEPB income receivable is outstanding for the last
three years and the balance of receivable is subject to confirmation
and reconciliation from the other parties the details of which are
not made available
6. Previous year's figures have been regrouped or rearranged or
reclassified wherever necessary.