|1947 - The company was incorporated in 1947 and engaged in the business of - Agri inputs, Fine Chemicals (CRAMS), Polymers and Engineering.
1993 - The company was named as P I Industries Ltd.
2005 - Mr. Mayank Singhal was appointed as Joint Managing Director of the company for a term of five years which was effective from December 01, 2004.
2006 - Polymer division of the company had achieved ISO/TS: 16949:2002 certifications in December 2006.
- On 14th December 2007 company's Panoli Team received the prestigious National Energy Conservation Award from Shri. Sushil Kumar Shinde, Union Minister of Power, Government of India.
2008 - Mr. G R Divan, Director of the company had resigned from the Board of Directors and Mr. Raj Kaul and Mr. Sukh Dev Nayyar had been appointed as Additional Directors of the company.
- The Company has issued bonus shares in the ratio of 1:1.
- PI Industries Ltd has informed that Ms. Ramni Narula has been appointed as Additional Director of the Company w.e.f. July 28, 2010.
-PI Industries has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:2
-PI-Sony Research Centre inaugurated
-Mr. Naresh Kapoor, has been appointed as Company Secretary, of the Company
-PI's R&D facility receives GLP Certification
-PI Industries has splits its face value from Rs 10/- to 5/-
-Mr. Sanjay R. Pai has been appointed as new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company
-M/s. S. S. Kothari Mehta & Co, Chartered Accountants appointed as Statutory Auditors of the Company.
-PI Industries recommended payment of final dividend of Rs. 3/- per share (60%) to the equity shareholders.
-PI Industries - Commencement of Commercial Production at Company's newly
-PI Industries - Board recommends Interim Dividend of Re. 0.50 per share (50%) to the equity shareholders
-Frost & Sullivan awarded PI Industries Cretificate of Merit during their Green Manufacturing,Excellence Award in 2013
-PI Industries was awarded the 'Agriculture Leadership Award 2013
-PI Industries has splits its face value from Rs 5/- to 1/-
-PI Industries Ltd., Panoli manufacturing facility, has won Frost and Sullivan's Green Manufacturing Excellence Awards in 2014
-PI Industries Ltd receives Life Time Achievement Award at 7th International Agriculture Summit 2014.
-BT awards Mr. Salil Singhal', Chairman and Managing Director - PI Industries Ltd. as India's Best CEO 2014 in Chemicals.
- PI commences production at its Sterling SEZ facility
- PI Industries , IT Team receives award on DQ Business Tech , Business Impact and Innovative CIO Award 2015
- P I Industries and Mitsui Chemical Agro to establish a Joint Venture for Agrochemical registration in India
- PI Industries won the Golden Peacock Award for Quality in the year 2016