|1990 - Elque Polyesters Ltd. was incorporated for manufacturing thermoplastics.
1996 - The company had commissioned its 19,800 tpa continuous process PET plant that was of only one of its kind in India.
1999 - The company had initiated to expand the capacity of its 100% export-oriented PET resin manufacturing unit in the Falta Export Processing Zone in West Bengal with investment of about USD 67 millions.
2002 - The principal promoters of the company, Abhijit Sen and Associates, holding direct control over 70% stake in the company, had planned to sell their entire stake on getting an attractive offer.
- The company had ranked 854th position by Business Standard in terms of net sales in 2001-2002.
2006 - Mr. Jyotirmoy Kar Roy was appointed as director and whole time director of the company on 30th March 2006, for a period of five years with effect from January 28, 2005 till January 27, 2010.
- On 30th March 2006, members of 15th annual general meeting of the company had accorded to change the name of the company from 'Elque Polyesters Ltd' to 'Sen pet India Ltd'.
-The Company has inaugurated its new manufacturing plant at Haridwar (Uttranchal).
-The Company is setting up a project by way of wholly owned subsidiary in China to manufacture medical disposables with the investment of US $ 2 Million.
-The Company has recommended a dividend @ 25% (Rs 2.50 Per equity shares of Rs 10/- each).
-The Company is setting up the project for the manufacturing of "Medical Disposables" through it's subsidiary in China.
-The Company has recommended a dividend @ 25% (Rs 2.50 per equity share of Rs 10 each).
-The Company has recommended a dividend @ Rs 2.50 per equity share of Rs 10 each.
-The Company has recommended Bonus Shares in proportion of One New Equity Share of Rs. 10/- each for every one existing Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each in the ratio of 1:1.
-The Company has recommended a dividend @ Rs. 2.50 per equity share of Rs. 10 each.
-The Company has received a contract for supply of single Blood Bags for total consideration of INR 12.93 (Rupees Twelve Crore Ninety Three Lacs only) from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Department of AIDS Control, National AIDS Control Organization, Government of India through Rites Ltd., Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector-29, Gurgaon-122001 (Haryana), India.
-The Company has appointed Ms. Sonia Singh, who is an associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, as Company Secretary of the Company and will also act as Compliance Officer of the Company.
-The Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 3 per equity share of Rs. 10 each.
-The Company recommended a Dividend @ Rs. 3.00 per Equity Share of Rs. 10 each.
-Poly Medicure have taken effective steps to set up Special Economic Zone unit at Jaipur for which it had acquired Industrial Plot area 16789.00 Square mtrs.
-Poly Medicure has announces bonus in the ratio of 1:1
-Poly Medicure recommended a Dividend @ Rs. 4 ( Four) per Equity Shares of Rs. 10 each.
-The Registered office of the Company has been shifted from First Floor, 12, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi - 110 065 to Property No. 232B, 3rd Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi -110 020.
-Poly Medicure, an Indian medical devices firm with annual sales of just over Rs 320 crore, has won a five-year long patent battle with Rs 40,000 crore German medical devices and pharma giant B Braun as the European Patent Office (EPO) revoked two of the latter's patents covering features of intravenous (IV) safety catheters.
- Poly Medicure Ltd has received "GOLD" Patent Award for financial year 2014-15 on September 23, 2015 in recognition of commendable contribution in Medical Devices from Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council of India (Set up by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India).
- The Company has also received ''First Position" Export Award for financial year 2014-15 on September 25, 2015 in the category of Plastic Medical Disposables from The Plastic Export Promotion Council (Sponsored by the Department of Commerce, Govt. of India).
- During the Year, Company's Stock split from Rs. 10/- to Rs. 5/- each.