1982 - The company was incorporated on 22nd January, as a private
limited company. It was subsequently converted into a public
limited company in terms of special resolution dated 1st January
1993, and certificate of change of name was issued by the
registrar of companies, Maharastra on 14th January, 1993.
- The company was promoted by V P Goyal, Chartered Engineer, to
manufacture closed die steel forgings with an installed capacity
of 1,200 tpa.
- The company's existing unit has facilities for manufacturing
forgings from 500 gms to 8 kgs single piece weight for
application mainly in the automobile industry. The expanded
product range will cater to the large volume requirements of
automobile, defence, railways, engineering and petrochemical
2000 - The Company has joined National Securities Depository Ltd. and
Central Depository Services (India) Ltd. and the Shares are
available for Dematerialisation.
- 10% Optionally Convertible Cumulative Redeemable Preference
Shares aggregating Rs 500 lakhs have been allotted to a financial
- The Company would consider a preferential allotment of 2 lakh shares of
Rs 10 each at part to each of them.
- The Board has allotted 19,800 - 10 per cent optionally convertible cumulative
preference shares of Rs 100 each to ICICI Ltd.
2011- PradeepMetal Board recommended dividend of Rs. 1/- per Equity Share of Rs. 10/- (i.e. 10%) for the Financial Year ended March 31, 2011.
2012- Company has declared final dividend at the rate of Re. 1/- per equity share of Rs. 10/- each i.e. 10% on Equity Share of Rs. 10/- each for the financial year ended March 31, 2012.
-Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend @ 10%.
-Board of Directors of the Company have considered and recommended Dividend of Rs. 1.20/
-Pradeep Metals Limited, New York stands merged and Pradeep Metals Limited, Texas has become the Wholly Owned Subsidiary.
-Pradeep Metals Ltd has captive 2.1 MW Wind Mill has been commissioned and started generating power.
- Pradeep Metals Limited received a Letter dated February 22, 2016 from Maharashtra Energy Development Agency (MEDA) stating that its 2.10 MW (1 X 21000 KW) Wind Power Project situated at Gut No. 395, 396 of Village Umrani, Tal- Jath, Dist- Sangli (Site- Sindur), Maharashtra