1982 - The company was incorporated on 22nd January, as a private
limited company. It was subsequently converted into a public
limited company in terms of special resolution dated 1st January
1993, and certificate of change of name was issued by the
registrar of companies, Maharastra on 14th January, 1993.
- The company was promoted by V P Goyal, Chartered Engineer, to
manufacture closed die steel forgings with an installed capacity
of 1,200 tpa.
- The company's existing unit has facilities for manufacturing
forgings from 500 gms to 8 kgs single piece weight for
application mainly in the automobile industry. The expanded
product range will cater to the large volume requirements of
automobile, defence, railways, engineering and petrochemical
2000 - The Company has joined National Securities Depository Ltd. and
Central Depository Services (India) Ltd. and the Shares are
available for Dematerialisation.
- 10% Optionally Convertible Cumulative Redeemable Preference
Shares aggregating Rs 500 lakhs have been allotted to a financial
- The Company would consider a preferential allotment of 2 lakh shares of
Rs 10 each at part to each of them.
- The Board has allotted 19,800 - 10 per cent optionally convertible cumulative
preference shares of Rs 100 each to ICICI Ltd.