Home  »  Company  »  Praj Industries Ltd.  »  Quotes  »  Dividend
Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'

Praj Industries Ltd. Dividend History & Payment Date

Year/Month Effective Date Dividend Date Dividend (%) (%) Remarks
04/03/2016 2016-03-17 Interim 81 Rs.1.6200 per share(81%)Interim Dividend
04/03/2016 2016-03-17 Interim Interim Dividend
28/05/2015 2015-07-29 Final 81 Rs.1.6200 per share(81%)Dividend
26/05/2014 2014-07-22 Final 81 Rs.1.6200 per share(81%)Dividend
29/01/2014 2014-02-13 Interim 30 Rs.0.6000 per share(30%)Interim Dividend
13/05/2013 2013-07-16 Final 81 Rs.1.6200 per share(81%)Dividend
29/05/2012 2012-07-12 Final 81
24/05/2011 2011-07-14 Final 63
11/01/2010 2010-01-28 Interim 72
22/01/2009 2009-02-06 Interim 90 Special Silver Jubilee Div. @ 25% + Int.Div.@ 65%=Total Int.Div. @ 90%.
22/01/2008 2008-02-07 Interim 99
05/03/2007 2007-03-20 Interim 90 Second Interim Dividend
06/10/2006 2006-10-19 Interim 45
31/03/2006 2006-04-12 Interim 63
14/07/2004 2004-08-18 Final 22.5
15/09/2003 2003-10-16 Interim 22.5
05/09/2002 2002-09-11 Final
10/08/1999 0000-00-00 Final
28/07/1998 0000-00-00 Final 12 Instead of 20% Dividend
 
Subscribe now to get personal finance updates in your inbox!