|Pratibha Industries Limited was incorporated as a public limited company on July19,
1995, with Registrar of Companies at Mumbai Registration No. 11-90760 and also
obtained Certificate of Commencement of Business on July 19, 1995.
The Company was promoted by Mr. Ajit B. Kulkarni who has very vast experience in
the construction industry. The Company has taken over the existing running business of
M/s Pratibha Industries, a registered partnership firm in the year 1999-2000
Pratibha is a medium sized ISO 9001:2000 certified company engaged in the business
of infrastructure development with focus on water supply, sewerage, road construction,
mass housing including commercial public utilities like railway station complexes, EPC
contracts for oil and gas transmission and pre-cast design cum construction.
The Company has been awarded more than 50 projects in last 7 years. The Company
has executed various projects for clients like Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
(BMC), Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran, Maharashtra Industrial Development
Corporation (MIDC), City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), Delhi Jal
Board, Akola Municipal Corporation, Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC), Army
Housing Welfare Organisation, Indian Railway Welfare Organisation, National
Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), Public Work Department Government
of Maharashtra, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and drainage Board, Gujarat Water
Supply and Sewerage Board, Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation
(MSRDC), Maharashtra Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), to
name a few.
Our Company is professionally managed by well qualified and experienced personnel
in all areas including engineering, tendering & estimation, execution & monitoring,
finance, administration and human resource.
Milestones achieved by the Company
1995 Incorporation of the Company
1999 * Taken over the existing running business of M/s Pratibha
* Awarded a contract by Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran for
construction, commissioning and maintenance of head works and
transmission of water through steel pipes from its source to
the city of Latur valuing 3037.89 Lakhs.
2000 Awarded a contract by MIDC for providing, laying and jointing
1600 mm diameter M.S. Spirally/Longitudinally welded Pipes
for Barvi Water Supply Scheme valuing Rs. 1294.61 Lakhs.
2001 Entered the business of construction of public commercial
utilities on being awarded the construction work of Ghansoli
Railway Station by CIDCO, valued at Rs, 877.65 Lakhs.
* Awarded a contract by MJP for water supply scheme involving
water retaining structures, treatment plants, procurement
and supply of MS/DI pipes, valuing Rs. 2988.06 Lakhs for
84 villages of Akola district.
* Entered the road construction sector, on being awarded the
cement concrete road project by PMC, on deferred payment
basis, valuing Rs. 3050.94 Lakhs
2002 Entered into design, contraction, maintenance and operation of
conventional water treatment plants valued at Rs.454.66 Lakhs
from Gujarat Water Supply & Sewerage Board.
2003 * Entered into design and construction of complex water supply
projects, on being awarded the Sonia Vihar Phase III Project
from Delhi Jal Board valued at Rs. 4499.42 Lakhs.
* Entered into construction of complex water supply and
integrated distribution network system including water
retaining structures, on being awarded three projects valued
at Rs. 4029.42 Lakhs from Gujarat Water Supply & Sewerage
* The Company further strengthened its presence in the road
construction sector on being awarded the cement concrete
road project on annuity basis by Akola Municipal Corporation
valuing Rs. 2943 Lakhs
2004 * The Company was certified as ISO 9001-2000
* Forayed into the civil construction activity of power plants,
on being awarded the contract for the construction of
circulating water system by Kirloskar Brothers Limited valued
at Rs.2451.33 Lakhs
* Completed Contract of water transmission project of providing,
laying commissioning of 15.2 kms mild steel pipeline at beed
for MJP in four and half months where the completion time
for the project was 24 months.
2005 * Awarded contract by Karnataka Urban Water Supply & Drainage
Board. The work orders valuing Rs.4313.49 Lakhs. This is the
first contract of the Company in South India.
* Awarded by Delhi Jal Board, the first of its kind re-cycling
plant to treat waste water of a capacity of 10 MGD, valued at
Rs. 1334.29 Lakhs. The project involves designing,
construction, operation and maintenance.
* Valued at Rs. 10,000 Lakhs.
* Achieved turnover including joint venture of Rs.10,000 Lakhs.
* SMERA rating of B2 for Infrastructure development, mass
housing & allied projects
-Pratibha Industries secures contract from Airport Authority of India
-Pratibha Industries secures a contract from MMRDA
-Pratibha Industries Ltd has secured a contract (in joint venture with Unity Infraprojects Ltd) from Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation for a Water Supply Scheme on BOT basis the project shall be executed through a Special Purpose Vehicle with equal equity participation by both the Companies.
- Pratibha Industries Ltd has informed that the Company has secured a contract from Municipal Corporation of Brihanmumbai for construction of a Tunnel and allied works at Modak.
- Pratibha Industries Ltd has informed that the Company has secured a contract from J & K Economic Reconstruction Agency for a water supply scheme. The value of the contract is Rs 19.69 crores. The project is to be executed in 15 months.
- Pratibha Industries Ltd has informed that the Company has secured a contract for design and construction of storm water pumping station at Irla, Andheri West, Mumbai from Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. The project is in joint venture with Grundfos Pumps Pvt Ltd, Chennai and Keum Jung Industrial Company Ltd, Seoul, Korea. The total value of the contract is Rs 70.70 crores.
- Pratibha Industries Ltd has informed that the Company has secured a contract for construction of Residential Complex of four High Rise Towers of 49 floors from Vijay Associates (Wadhwa) Constructions Pvt. Ltd. The total area to be constructed is about 25 lakhs sq. ft. The total value of the contract is Rs 58.92 crores excluding cost of material. The completion period of the project is 33 months.
- Pratibha Industries Ltd has informed that the Company has secured a contract for construction / expansion of domestic arrival terminal of Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi from Delhi International Airport (P) Ltd (a GMR group Company). The project is in joint venture with Pratibha Pipes & Structural Ltd., a group Company. The total value of the contract is Rs 41.35 crores.
- Pratibha Industries Ltd has secured a contract for design, construction etc. of water supply scheme along with ancillary work from Delhi Jal Board (DJB). The total value of the contract is Rs 156.00 crores.
- Pratibha Industries Ltd has secured a prestigious contract for 'Supply of API Grade Pipes' from GAIL (India) Ltd. The value of the contract is Rs. 24.72 crores.<BR><BR>The contract involves 'Manufacture and Supply of 50 km. of Line Pipe of 24 inch diameter as per specification - API 5L, Gr X-70, PSL-2 for its Bawana Nangal Pipeline Project.
- Pratibha Industries has bagged three projects worth Rs 2.10 billion in order to construct residential as well as commercial complexes.