|YEAR EVE NTS
1993 - The company was incorporated by the name Pritish Nandy Communciations
Private Limited as a private limited company on september, 28. It was converted
into a public company with effect from March 6, 2000 and renamed as Pritish
Nandy Communications Limited.
- The Company was engaged in the production, development, promotion, exhibition,
dealing and marketing of various TV shows. It has also moved into the internet
business and sought synergies and its role as a content software provider.
- The Company has expanded its product offerings across several genres for all
the major satellite channels in addition to Doordarshan.
1997 - Mr. Pumendu Chatterjee, an associate of George Soros, entered into a joint
venture agreement with the company and the promoters.
1998 - Pritish Nandy, Chairman of the company, was awarded "The Rashtriya Samman" by the
Income Tax Authorities.
1999 - The Company has a sound track record of successful development of TV shows
It has produced 428 episodes for 14 shows.
- Syndicate Agreement enterd into between the company, the BRLM and the
2000 - Public Issue of 26,17,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10/- each issued for cash. The
Issue consists of Book Built Portion of 23,55,300 No. of Equity shares anf Fixed
Price Portion of 2,61,700 No. of Equity Shares.
- A Memorandum of Understanding dated June 21, has been entered into with the
licensors Ms. Anru Mehta & Mr. D. R.Mehta.
- The Company has entered into specific Memorandums of Understanding with
Star TV, IndusInd Entertainment PVt. Ltd., and Cable Video (India) Limited.
- The Company has entered into an Agreement with National Film Development
Corporation to market the national award winner feature film "Samar".
- The Company has entered into a MoUs with Videocon International Ltd.,
- The Company has entered into a three-year understanding with Videocon
International Ltd., for creating a customer loyalty programme for VIL.
- The Company has entered into an understanding with Akai Consumer
Electronics India Ltd., to set up and manage a consumer loyalty programme.
- The Company has signed a MoU between PNC and JM Morgan Stanley Limited
dated March 23.
- The Company has hired KPMC for drawing up a management restructuring plan.
2001 - The Company has relaunched `Hungama Unlimited' on DD Metro.
2002-The resignation of Mr Yash Johar from the Directorship of the Company has been accepted. Mr Satyajit Mitra, Attorney at law has been appointed as Director.
2003-Pritish Nandy Communications Ltd has informed BSE that Ashok Bhattacharya appointed as a new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company. He replaces Gopu Rajgopal who has moved overseas on a new assignment.
-Bollywood Music Awards at Atlantic City USA, PNC films won the top honours in four of the most prestigious categories of Awards.
-Launched new film "GULEL"
-PNC has yet another winner in its hands with the music of Chameli hitting the music charts in UK, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkatta and Hyderabad within a week of its release in the Music market.
-PNC has informed that the company won the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 award at Hong Kong on December 11, 2003. Ranked 3rd highest at 108, the company is the only media Company from India to win this year.
-PNC announces the release of 'Chameli'
-Pritish Nandy Communications wins Golden Peacock Award
-Pritish Nandy Communications Ltd ties up with Biotique for Moksh
- Pritish Nandy Communications becomes first Company in India to be certified ISO compliant in the entertainment and movie space. The Company has been awarded the ISO 9001:2000 certification by SGS United Kingdom Ltd.
-T Series acquires the music of SHABD
-Pritish Nandy Communications enters JV with Balaji Telefilms on January 07, 2005
- Receives Golden Peacock Global Award for Corporate Governance for the Emerging Economies (Private Sector) for the year 2005 at a glittering function held at the Nuffield Hall in Regent Park, London on May 12.
- Pritish Nandy Communications Ltd. has informed that apart from the appointment of Dr Vishnu Kanhere and Mr Harsh Sabale as Additional Directors of the Company, Ms Hema Malini had been also appointed as an additional director with effect from the date of receipt of her consent to act as such.
- Ideas.com India Pvt Ltd, a promoter group Company has acquired 1,04,989 (0.73%) equity shares of the Company and its holding has increased from 2,56,524 (1.77%) equity shares to 3,61,513 (2.50% equity shares.
- Pritish Nandy Communications Ltd has informed that the Company has signed a three film deal with US-based Sony Pictures.
- "PNC wins Gold Medal and its Chairman receives Glory of India Award".
- Pritish Nandy Communications Ltd was awarded internationally acclaimed The Diamond Eye Award for Quality and Excellence.
-"Pritish Nandy Communications Ltd has won International Humanitarian Award at the 26th Genesis Awards in LA".
-"MOKSH won the Best Holistic Wellness Centre in Mumbai award".
-"Pritish Nandy Communications unveils its New Brand Identity".
-The subsidiary of PNC Productions Ltd has changed its name to PNC Digital Ltd.
-Pritish Nandy Communications Ltd. has titled "Shaadi ke Side Effects wins 2 silvers at Goafest 2015 for branded content!".
-Pritish Nandy Communications Ltd has titled "Mastizaade to release in India through Panorama Studios"
-Pritish Nandy Communications Ltd has titled "Pen Movies joins Panorama Studios for Mastizaade's release in India"
-Pritish Nandy Comm partners with Amazon Prime Video