|Our Company was incorporated on September 8, 2006 as a public limited company, in the name of 'PTC India Financial Services Limited' under the Companies Act with the RoC. The certificate for commencement of business was issued by the RoC on March 30, 2007.
The registered office of our Company is situated at Second Floor, NBCC Tower 15, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110 066. There has been no change in the registered office of our Company since incorporation.
- Incorporation of the Company.
- Commencement of business by the Company;
- First investment made by the Company in Indias first power exchange i.e. Indian Energy Exchange Limited and
- Investment in the Company by strategic investors i.e. GS Strategic Investments Limited and Macquarie India Holdings Limited.
- Commencement of debt financing business by the Company.
- Commencement of financing of future generation of carbon credits by the Company; and
- Commissioning of 6 MW wind power project in the state of Karnataka.
- The Company received the status of an 'Infrastructure Finance Company' from RBI;
- Company entered into an agreement with Deutsche Investitions-Und ntwicklungsgesellschaft mbH ('DEG'), Germany for availing external commercial borrowings in the nature of a term loan for an amount of USD 26 million;
- Commencement of fee based services by receiving a mandate from Greta Energy Limited appointing the Company as the lead financial institution, lenders agent and security agent for a 15 MW coal based project; and
- Short term borrowing rating of A1+ which is the highest rating granted by ICRA.