|We were initially incorporated as R Systems (India) Private Limited on
May 14, 1993 under the Companies Act in New Delhi. Our Company was
originally promoted by Mr. Satinder Singh Rekhi and Mr. Gurjot Singh Uberoi.
Post our incorporation as a private limited company, we were converted to a
public limited company by a resolution of the members passed at the EGM
held on March 14, 2000. The fresh certificate of incorporation consequent
on change of name of our Company to R Systems (India) Limited was received
on April 13, 2000 from the RoC.
Subsequently, pursuant to a resolution of the members passed at the EGM held
on July 25, 2000, our name was changed from R Systems (India) Limited to
R Systems International Limited. The fresh certificate of incorporation
consequent on change of name of our Company was received on August 7,
2000 from the RoC.
Our Company was incorporated with its registered office at B-104A, Greater
Kailash, Part-I, New Delhi-110 048.
KEY EVENTS AND MILESTONES
Month & Year Major Event
November 1998 Received ISO 9001:2000 certification
January 1999 MIS ASIA magazine ranked ECnet as among the
top 100 most strategic IT companies in the region
March 2000 Conversion from private limited company to public limited
September 2000 Opened new development center in Noida, India
January 2002 ECnet admitted as a CIO 100 Honouree
June 2003 Received SEI CMM Level 5 certification
March 31, 2004 Received ISO 9001:2000 certification for our BPO operations
November 2, 2004 Received ISO 9001:2000 certification for Software, Design,
Development, Implementation & Maintenance/Servicing
-R Systems International recommended for Award of ISO 27001 Certification for Security Practices.
- The Company is planning to enter in to a Joint Venture agreement with Total Information Management Corporation (TIMC)
- R Systems buys 15% stake in Aisel Corporation.
- R Systems International Ltd - E-mail ID for Investor Complaints is firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Company Recommended a final dividend of Rs 1.80/- per equity share (being 18% on the par value of Rs 10/- per share)
- R Systems International Acquires Sento Europe B.V., a Netherlands corporation and Sento S.A.S., a French corporation.
-Company recommended a final dividend of Rs 2.40/- per equity share (being 24% on the par value of Rs 10/-
- Company Recommended a final dividend of Rs. 2.40 per equity share (being 24% on the par value of Rs. 10 per share
- R Systems International acquired UK-based Computaris International for Â£9 million (about Rs 65.25 crore).
-R Systems International Recommended a final dividend of Rs. 2.40 per equity share (being 24% on the par value of Rs. 10 per share)
- R Systems International Ltd. awarded $1.3 million contract by California.
- "R Systems International Limited signs a Collaborative Partnership Agreement with INCA Internet Company Limited, Korea".
- Company has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 3.60 per equity share (being 36% on the par value of Rs. 10 per share).
-R Systems Announces Acquisition of ERP Business
-R Systems Wins the Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award
-R Systems Board recommends Final Dividend of Rs. 7.50 per equity share (being 75% on the par value of Rs. 10 per share)
-R Systems International Ltd. received a 'Special Commendation' for ÂGolden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate GovernanceÂ for the year 2014.
-R Systems Board recommends Final Dividend of Re. 0.95 per equity share of face value of Re. 1/- each (equivalent to Rs. 9.50 per equity share of face value of Rs. 10/- per share
-R Systems International has splits its face value from Rs 10/- to 1/-
-R Systems Announces Acquisition of IBIZCS Group Pte. Limited, Singapore
-R Systems International Ltd approve the Merger of wholly owned subsidiaries based in U.S.A (i.e. R Systems Solutions Inc., U.S.A into R Systems Inc., U.S.A).