Mar 31, 2015
1. In the opinion of Board of Directors & best of their knowledge & belief the provisions of all known liabilities are adequate.
2. In the opinion of Board of directors, Current Assets, Loans and Advances have a value on realization in the ordinary course of business at least equal to the amount at which they are stated.
3. During the financial year 2014-15 the company has made an investment of Rs. NIL
4. CIF value of Imports Â NIL Previous Year (NIL)
5. Earning & Expenditure in Foreign Currency: NIL Previous Year (NIL)
6. Payments to Auditor's: Rs. 20,000/- Previous year Rs. 20,000/- 7. Director's remuneration: NIL
7. AS per Accounting Standard (AS-20) on Earning per share (EPS) issued by the ICAI, the particulars of EPS for the equity shareholders are as below:
8. Related Party Disclosure: As per Accounting Standard-18 issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Company's related parties and transactions are NIL
9. As per information available with the company, no amount is due to any undertaking/Enterprise covered under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act, 2006.
10. Since the Company is dealing in one segment, No separate Segment reporting is given.
11. The figures of the previous years have been regrouped and rearranged wherever it considered necessary.
Mar 31, 2013
1 Capital commitment not provided for amount Rs. Nil (Rs. Nil)
2 Contingent liabilities not provided for : Rs. Nil
3 There are no Micro and Small Enterprises, to whom the company owes dues, which are outstanding for more than 45 days as at 31st March'' 2013. This information as required to be disclosed under the Micro, small and Medium Enterprise Development Act, 2006 has been determined to the extent such parties have been identified on the basis of Information available with the company.
4 Segment Reporting :
The company engaged in investment activity and there for ,there is only one reportable segment in accordance with Accounting Standards 17 are given as per Annexure A.
5 Figures shown in brackets are of corresponding figures of previous year.