Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Ramsarup Industries Ltd. Company History and Annual Growth Details
Incorporation and Initial Progress
Karunanidhi Investments & Trading Company Limited (KITL) was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on 9th of July 1979 in West Bengal. Ramsarup Engineering Industries Limited (REIL) was incorporated as Private Limited Co in 1973. With a view to list the unlisted shares of REIL, Sri Ashish Jhunjhunwala and other person acting in concert acquired Karunanidhi Investments & Trading Company Limited, a company listed with the Calcutta Stock Exchange.
Then under a scheme of amalgamation approved by the Honble Calcutta High Court the company Ramsarup Engineering Industries Limited which was promoted by Mr. Ashish Jhunjhunwala was amalgamated into the company KITL. In accordance with the approved scheme the entire assets & liabilities of Ramsarup Engineering Industries Limited were transferred to and vested with KITL with effect from 1st April, 2001 and every shareholder of Ramsarup Engineering Industries Limited was given equal number of shares of KITL against their shareholding in REIL.
- Ramsarup Industries Ltd has informed that the Company bagged order aggregating Rs 35.64 Crores. Details are as follows:
1. Essar Steel (Hazira) Ltd - SEZ Rs 7.40 Crores.
2. Reliance Petroleum Ltd - SEZ Rs 6.24 Crore.
3. Reliance Energy Ltd (Rosa Power Project) Worth Rs 22.00 Crores.
- Ramsarup Industries Ltd has informed that the Company has bagged order valuing Rs 44.00 Crores, from North East Frontier Railways for wires.