-Nokia and Reliance Communications Ltd have joined hands to market the Nokia 1255 mobile handset in India at a price of Rs 1,999.
-Reliance Comm forays into video conferencing
-company has changed its name from Reliance Communication Ventures Ltd. to Reliance Communications Ltd.
- Reliance Communications rolled out a range of mobile handsets priced at between Rs 777 and Rs 888, shaving by half to one-third the existing entry level mobility costs in the country.
- Reliance Communications Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on July 17, 2007, has appointed Shri. A K Purwar, former Chairman of State Bank of India, as an Additional Director of the Company with effect from July 17, 2007.
- RCoM acquires Yipes for $300mn.
-Reliance Communications Ltd has launched "Money Transfer" through mobile phones across the country through it's tie-up with ICICI Bank.
-Microsoft Corp and Reliance Communications (RCom) announced their joint foray into Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) or simply put television on internet instead of the traditional route.
-The US-French telecom equipment supplier Alcatel-Lucent and Reliance Communications announced on May 12, a joint venture to provide network services to telecommunications operators.
- Telecom operator Etisalat DB, formerly known as Swan Telecom, will be outsourcing its telecom infrastructure requirements to the Anil Ambani Group company Reliance Communications as part of a Rs 10,000-crore deal spread over the next 10 years.
- Reliance Communications announced its partnership with Microsoft for offering Windows Mobile solutions on its wireless networks where according to the agreement, Microsoft is said to offer Windows Mobile solutions to RCom customers, including push email support, chat, photo-sharing, content back-up and other applications.
- Reliance Communications on Nov 27 introduced one paise per SMS for both GSM and CDMA customers, triggering a war of tariffs on data services from voice calls.
- Reliance Communications has entered into a pact with Polycom Inc, the global leader in tele-presence, video and voice solutions, in order to introduce world's first wireless, high-resolution video conferencing service.
- Reliance Communications announced an unlimited internet access plans called -MobileNet Plan, under which, the subscribers of both post paid as well as pre paid can access unlimited mobile internet at Rs 99 per month.
- Anil Ambani-controlled Reliance Communications and GTL Infrastructure have agreed on a Rs 50,000 crore deal to create the world's largest independent telecom infrastructure company, which would not be controlled by any telecom operator.
- Reliance Big TV, the direct-to-home (DTH) arm of Reliance Communications, and Indiagames, a subsidiary of UTV, have signed a strategic agreement whereby the latter will offer gaming services, iGames, on Big TV's DTH platform in India
- RCOM - Reliance Communications announces launch of 3G Services
- Reliance Communications signs MoU with China Development Bank Corporation for 10 year Financing of US$ 1.93 Billion (Rs. 9,000 crore)
- Reliance Communications (RCom) acquired Digicable in an all-stock deal.
- Reliance Communications (RCom) has inked an alliance with GetJar.
- Reliance Comm, US firm tied up for application stores
- Reliance Communication launched push e-mail service on SMS
- China Development Bank signed final documentation for fully underwritten over Rs. 8700 crores (US$ 1.93 Billion) loan facility for Reliance Communications (RCom).
- RCom launched 'job search on voice' service
- India's leading telecom service provider Reliance Communications signed a pact with Radio Netherlands Worldwide (RNW), a news and entertainment channel, for providing live streaming of its content on its mobile application R World.
- RCom launched 3G services in Rajasthan
- For providing better mobile Internet and data services to more than 125 million customers, Reliance Communication (RCom) (ADA Group Company) is planning to enhance and introduce next generation mobile portal, R World.
- Reliance Communications Ltd (RCom) ties up refinancing for redemption of outstanding FCCBs of USD 1.18 Billion (Rs. 6125 Crs)
- Reliance Communications Ltd signs definitive final Agreements with Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC)
- RCom partnered with Big Flix to provide movies to its 3G subscriber
- Telecom giant Reliance Communications (RCom) signed the final definitive agreements with ICBC, CDB and EXIM for refinancing its outstanding Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCBs).
- Reliance Communications has launched partnership with WhatsApp, a cross platform mobile messaging application, for its prepaid GSM users and students called WhatsApp Plan and My College Plan respectively.
- Reliance Communications (RCOM) entered into a billion dollar contract with Alcatel-Lucent in a bid to improve network performance and customer experience to offer Next Generation telecom solutions across multiple devices and platforms.
-Reliance Communications launches first of its kind customer delight program in India
-Reliance Communications and Ericsson sign USD 1 billion managed services contract for wireline and wireless networks for North and West India
-Reliance Globalcom Upgrades Trans-Atlantic FA-1 South Submarine Network to 100G with Ciena GeoMesh
-Reliance Globalcom delivers first circuit to Mobily on newly launched Hawk cable system
-Reliance Communications partners with Twitter in India
-Reliance launches 'Free Facebook Fridays'
-RCOM Launches Disruptive Hi-Speed Unlimited Data Plans
-RCOM Unveils 'TalkLoan' Facility to Ensure Uninterrupted Calling, Surfing for its Customers
-Reliance Communications Unveils Bouquet of Game-Changing Enterprise Products & Services
-Reliance Jio Infocomm and Reliance Communications sign Master Services Agreement for sharing of RComs city Fiber Infrastructure"
-R Com expands 3G services to 18 circles
-Reliance Communications Realigns Business Units Expands Role of Global Cloud Xchange CEO Bill Barney
-RCOM Launches Next-Generation Content and Cloud Delivery Network in Five Cities Across India
-Reliance Commu.Ltd - Reliance and Jasper Partner to Deliver IoT Services Across India and Make Smart Cities a Reality
-Reliance Communications has signed a non-binding Term Sheet with Tillman Global Holdings, LLC and TPG Asia, Inc.
-Reliance Communications gets nod from bourses on SSTL acquisition.
-Reliance Communications has entered into a strategic partnership with Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio (RJIL) for change in spectrum allotment in 800 MHz band across 9 circles from RCOM to RJIL, and for sharing of spectrum in 800 MHz band across 17 circles.
-"Reliance Communications Extends exclusive discussions for Potential Combination of its Wireless Business with Aircel".
-R Com to provide 4G services to its CDMA customers.
-RCom, IBM join hands to provide cloud services.