|We started our business as a Partnership Firm, formed under
the name and style of M/s Repro under an original Partnership
Deed dated July 23, 1984. The said deed was modified by the
Partnership Deed dated May 1, 1991 and the firm was registered
under the provisions of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 with the
Registrar of Firms, Maharashtra vide Registration number B - 199267.
M/s Repro was incorporated as Repro Press Private Limited on April
1, 1993 under part IX of the Act in the State of Maharashtra, under
Registration No. 11-71431 of 1993-94. On February 9, 1995, our
Company changed its name from Repro Press Private Limited to
Repro India Private Limited. On February 14, 1995 the Company
changed its name to Repro India Limited. Vide an order dated March
13, 2000, the High Court of Mumbai sanctioned the scheme of
amalgamation of two private limited companies, being, Repro
Reproduction and Binders Private Limited and Repro Prints and
Binders Private Limited with our Company with effect from December
31, 1999. These two private limited companies were erstwhile
partnership firms, in which two directors of our Company, i.e.
Mr. Sanjeev Inderjit Vohra and Mr.Vinod Inderjit Vohra, were
The chronology of key corporate events since our incorporation in
1993 is as follows:
Year Key Corporate Events
1993 Incorporated as Repro Press Private Limited in the State
1994 Change in Authorized Capital of the Company January and
1995 Changed our name to Repro India Private Limited
Changed our name to Repro India Limited
2000 * Change in Authorized Capital of the company in February 2000
* Change in the Object Clause in May 2000
* Vide an order dated March 13, 2000, the High Court of Mumbai
sanctioned the scheme of amalgamation of two private limited
companies, being, Repro Reproduction and Binders Private
Limited and Repro Prints and Binders Private Limited with our
Company with effect from December 31, 1999.
* Change of Registered office of the Company from A-2/250 Shah
and Nahar Industrial Estate, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013 to
Marathe Udyog Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Appasaheb Marathe Marg,
Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400 025.
- Repro India, an integrated end-to-end printing service provider, has set a price band of Rs 145-165 a share for its 26.20-lakh shares initial public offering. The issue opens on November 28 and closes on December 1.
- Repro India Ltd has appointed Mr. P Krishnamurthy as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company w.e.f. May 23, 2008.