1968 - The Company was Incorporated in February and converted as a
public limited Company on 27th May 1971. The Company's object is
to manufacture all kinds of packaging laminated coated materials,
pulp, paper and board and packaging machinery.
1970 - 4,50,000 shares issued. Of these, 3,00,000 shares issued to
Rolls Print Co. Ltd., and 2,000 shares to Envelop Manufacturers
Co. Pvt. Ltd.
1971 - The technical collaboration agreement with Cekapac International,
Sweden (formerly Christenssons Maskiner and Patenter A/B Sweden),
a division of Eseelte, Sweden was extended for further 5 years in
- Rolls Print Co. Pvt. Ltd., former holding Company of the Company
were appointed as sole selling agents for a period of 5 years
with effect from 1st July, on commission of 2% on the net selling
price of cartons.
1972 - 5,000 - 9.5% Redeemable cumulative pref. shares of the first
series were issued to LIC and ICICI.
1974 - With the issue of equity shares to the public during
January-February, Rolls Print Co. Pvt. Ltd. offered for sale at
par 2,00,000 No. of equity shares to the public and 50,018 No. of
equity shares to financial institutions viz., ICICI, LIC and UTI.
- 50,000 No. of equity shares issued at par to the public in early
1981 - 2,50,015 Bonus equity shares issued in prop. 1:2 in May.
1985 - In order to augment long term working capital resources and to
meet capital expenditure, the company, in January, issued 80,000
- 15% secured non-convertible debentures of Rs.100 each at par as
rights to resident Indian equity and preference shareholders in
the prop. 1 debenture for every 10 equity shares held and 1
debenture for every 1 preference share held.
1987 - The Operating profits declined marginally due to the increase in
the input costs.
- Sidharth Papers, Ltd. (SPL) was a subsidiary of the Company.
- The Subsidiary came under the provision of Sick Industrial
Companies (Sp. Provisions) Act. 1985. BIFR had sanctioned the
amalgamation of Sidharth Papers, Ltd. with the Company with
effect from 1.4.1990.
- As per the terms of the Scheme of Amalgamation, the Company was
to issue and allot 1 equity share of Rs.10 each of the company
for every 910 No. of equity shares of Rs.10 each or for every 91
preference shares of Rs.100 each held by respective shareholders
in SPL. Accordingly, a total of 302 No. of equity shares of
Rs.10 each of the Company were allotted to the shareholders of
SPL without payment in cash in 1991-92.
1989 - The packaging division continued to perform satisfactorily due
to higher sales.
1990 - A new machine called RTF-50 was introduced.
- In March, 15,000 - 14% non-convertible debentures of Rs.100 each
were privately placed with LIC. These debentures are redeemable
at a prem. of 5% of the face value in three annual equal
instalments commencing from 6th year from the date of allotment.
1991 - 302 No. of equity shares allotted without payment in cash to
members of Sidharth Paper Mills Ltd. upon its merger.
1992 - Profits of packaging division continued to be affected due to
sharp increase in the cost of all inputs.
- 3,75,174 bonus equity shares issued in prop. 1:2.
1993 - The Company promoted a wholly owned subsidiary Company viz. RT
Packaging Ltd. in order to effectively meet the raw material
requirements of the Company.
- During November/December, the Company issued 125,521 No. of
equity shares of Rs.10 each at a prem. of Rs.60 per share on
rights basis in the prop. of 1:1. All were taken up. Allotment
of 4,820 shares was kept in abeyance.
- Another 56,276 No. of equity shares of Rs.10 each at a prem. of
Rs.60 per share were offered to the employees. Only 49,140
shares taken up.
- 11,25,521 bonus equity shares issued in prop. 1:1. 11,69,841
rights equity shares allotted in prop. 1:1 at a prem. of Rs.60
1994 - New products in the line of packing were introduced.
- New machines for manufacturing paper cups, low cost juice filling
system, electronic weight filler and case packer were developed.
- The Company entered into a technical collaboration with Datwyer
A.G. Switzerland for the manufacture of copper plating and chrome
plating tanks in India with a buy back arrangement at
1995 - Machinery division had developed new machines for squash and
similar food application and an automatic living and filling
machine which met with good market response.
- A case packer was also developed with technical collaboration of
- In packaging division three more printing machines and one die
cutting machine were installed to remove capacity imbalances in
- 118 right shares kept in abeyance were issued.
1996 - The Company completed installation and commissioning of second
paper board manufacturing machine. With this the capacity of the
paper board division increased from 35 TPD to 70 TPD.
- 34,21,001 bonus equity shares allotted in prop. 1:1.
1997 - 2,85,000 pref. shares issued.
2003 - CDR Cell's approval for Corporate Debt Restructuring Scheme of the company.
-Rollatainers Ltd has informed that the Securities of the Company have been delisted from the Delhi Stock Exchange Association Ltd (DSE) & Hyderabad Stock Exchange Ltd (HSE).
-Rollatainers Ltd has informed that the Calcutta Stock Exchange Association Ltd (CSE) has delisted the securities pursuant to the Company'''+'s application for voluntary delisting, vide its letter dated May 14, 2008.
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted From 13/6, Mathura Road, Faridabad - 121003, To Plot No. 73-74, Phase-III, Industrial Area, Dharuhera, Distt. Rewari, Haryana
- Ms. Aakanksha Varshney has been appointed as Company Secretary & Compliance Officer of the company.
-Rollatainers Ltd has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 3:2
-Rollatainers Ltd and its subsidiary Carnation Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. Joint Venture Agreement with International Market Management.
-Rollatainers Ltd has entered into the food business through its wholly owned subsidiary Carnation Hospitality Pvt Ltd.
-Rollatainers Ltd has acquired "Barista Coffee Company Ltd."
- Rollatainers Ltd has entered into a 50:50 joint venture agreement with International Market Management Ltd ("IMM").
-Rollatainers has splits its face value from Rs. 10 to Rs. 2