|The company was incorportated in Bangalore on January 3, 1986 as a
public limited company under the name and style of University Resorts
Limited having its regaistered office at Royal Orchid Harsha, No. 11,
Park Road, Bangalore 560051. The Registrar of Companies, Karnataka
issued a Certificate of Commencemet of Business dated Febrauary 3, 1986
in the name of Universal Resorts Limited. The authorised capital of the
company at the time of incorporation was Rs.10 millions.
Thereafter the name of the company was changed to Royal Orchid Hotels
Limited. We obtained the Fresh certificate of Incorporation Consequent to
Name Change on April 10, 1997. The autorised capital of the company was
thereafter increased from Rs.10 million to Rs.40 million in the year 1997, from
Rs.40 million to Rs.120 million in the year 2000 and thereafter to Rs.300 million
as at present. A summary of the corporate information of the company is provided
Name of the Company Royal Orchid Hotels Limited
Date of Incorporation January 3, 1986
Registration No. 08-7392
Registered Office Royal Orchid Harsha, No. 11, Park Road,
Corporate Office No. 1, Golf Avenue, Adjoining KGA Golf
Course, Airport Road, Bangalore 560008
Corporate Status Public Limited Company
Subscription to the 1. C Baljee
Memorandum and Articles of 2. C R Sikka
Association 3. Chander K Baljee
4. Sushil Baljee
5. Sangitha Sikka
6. Indira Sikka
7. Sunita Sikka
First Directors 1. C Baljee
2. C R Sikka
3. Chander K Baljee
Authorised Capital Rs.300,000,000
Comprising of 30,000,000 equity shares of Rs.10/- each
Paid up Captial Rs.204139650
Comprising of 20413965 equity shares of Rs.10/- each
--Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from No. 11, Park Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 051 to the following address: No. 1, Golf Avenue, Adjoining KGA Golf Course, Airport Road, Bangalore - 560 008.
-Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd (ROHL) has inked agreement with the Pune-based builders Vascon Engineers.
-Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd hasappointed Mr. Arjun Baljee is appointed as Additional Director on the Board who shall hold office till the commencement of forthcoming AGM or his resignation whichever is earlier.
- Royal Orchid Hotels Limited has appointed Mr. B Chandrasekaran as Company Secretary-cum-Compliance Officer in the place of Mr. A Someswara Rao, wef 15th May 2008.
- The Company has executed a Joint
Venture Agreement with the owners of land admeasuring about 4665 sq. mtrs situated at Powai, Mumbai for construction and management of a 4 Star Hotel, with 250 Rooms, under the name Royal Orchid Central, Mumbai.
- The Company has established and commenced the operations of its new hotel, Royal Orchid Central a 4 Star hotel with 104 rooms at Ahmedabad.
-Royal Orchid - New 4 Star Hotel in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
- Royal Orchid - New Hotel in Hospet (Karnataka).
- Mr. Vijay K. Rekhi has been appointed as a Director of the Company.
- The Company have opened its new Hotel Central blue Stone, in Gurgaon.The above Hotel is with 50 guest rooms with other facilities.
- The Company have opened a contemporary Five Star Business Hotel viz., "Regenta One" at No.115/1, ISB Road, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032 with 158 guest rooms.
- The company has opened a new hotel namely, Regenta Central at NH 21, Zirakpur, Chandigarh.
- The Company has acquired the shares of Cosmos Premises Private Ltd by entering the Shareholders' Agreement with Vascon Engineering Ltd.
- Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd has appointed Mr. K. Jairaj as an Additional Director of the Company and He will be an Independent Director and a member of Audit Committee & Remuneration Committee.
- Royal Orchid Hotels Ltd. adds 2 more hotels to its Portfolio".