|Rubra Medicaments Limited was incorporated on 27th
September, 1991 as a Private Limited Company under the
Companies Act, 1956, in the name of Rubra Medicaments
Private Limited. The Company was subsequently converted
into a Public Limited Company and the name of the Company
was changed to Rubra Medicaments Limited with effect from
2nd December, 1994.
The Company's existing factory for manufacture of
pharmaceutical formulations is located at Plot.No.109/3,
IDA, Phase-II, Cherlapally, R.R.District (A.P) with an
installed capacity as under:
Tablets - 339.60 lacs nos.
Capsules - 90.00 lacs nos.
The Company has started operations from March' 1994 and
presently manufactures antimalarial, antispasmodic,
antianelgesic, antiasthamatic and antibiotics formulations,
in tablets and capsule form.
The Company also manufactures generic and calcium tablets.
The Company now proposes to expand its existing capacity
for tablets and capsules and also manufacture Anti
Rheumatic Drug, Analgesic and Antipyritic drugs, Antipeptic
ulcerant Drugs, Antianthraitic (Tropical Cream),
Anti-infective (Skin Preparation), Nutrition supplement
(Aur. Iron preparation) formulations.