|Ruchira Papers Limited was incorporated as a Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 with the Registrar of Companies, Punjab. H.P and Chandigarh at Jalandhar (Punjab) on December 8, 1980. We received the certificate of commencement of business on July 23, 1981.
The registered office of our Company is situated at Trilokpur Road, Kala-Amb, District Sirmour - 173030, Himachal Pradesh. The Administrative Office of our Company is situated at 21-22, New Professors Colony, Yamuna Nagar 135001, Haryana.
Our Company was promoted by Mr. Umesh Chander Garg, Mr. Jatinder Singh and Mr. Subhash Chander Garg. Our Company was initially set up as a manufacturing unit approved by Directorate General of Technical Development (DGTD) with a small Agro Waste Paper Mill of capacity of 2310 TPA, for manufacturing of Kraft Paper, at Village KalaAmb, District Sirmour in Himachal Pradesh. The place is 68 KM from Chandigarh on Dehradun Highway and 50 KM from Ambala/ Yamuna Nagar. In the year 1983, the Unit was set up with a initial capital outlay of Rs.87.86 Lacs and was financed by Himachal Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation Limited (HPSIDC), Himachal Pradesh Financial Corporation (HPFC) and Central Bank of India. The project was implemented and commissioned on time. The commercial
production commenced on 14.08.1983. Over the years, our production capacity has increased from 2310 TPA to 52800 TPA