1999 - The Company was incorporated on 14th May, under the provisions of
the Companies Act, 1956 as a private limited Company by name and
style 'S Kumars.Com Pvt. Ltd.'
- The Company convert into a public limited company and
consequently the company obtained a fresh certificate from the
Registrar of companies, Maharashtra, Mumbai on 31st August.
- The Company proposes to set up a network of computers, which
will, in turn, be connected to the World Wide Web initially for
the dealers and franchisees of the S. Kumars Group of Companies.
- The Company is promoted by the S. Kumars Group, well known in the
field of manufacturing textiles, fabrics, dress materials etc.
- The Company Public Issue of 7,50,000 No. of Equity Shares of Rs.
10/- each for cash at par aggregating Rs. 75.00 Lacs.
2000 - The Company to allot 2,00,000 lacs equity shares of Rs. 10/- each
at the rate of US $ per share (approx Rs. 650/- per share) to
Hughes Network Systems and 70,00,000 No. of equity shares may be
issued through ADRs/GDRs or in any other manner.
- The company is currently setting up a large network of cyber
retail franchisees all over the country.
- S Kumars.com is setting up a Vsat network covering over 50,000
public access retail outlets ('community kiosks') across 1,008
towns in India.
- The Company has launched 'Michelangelo', a new range of
polyester viscos worsted fabrics.
- The company which is setting up the country's largest information infrastructure
network, has launched its sites at Worli in Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta Chennai
- SKumars.com managing director R N Bhaskar has qit the much-hyped venture.
2002-S Kumars.Com Ltd has informed BSE the following1. Ms Rajyalakshmi Rao has resigned from the Directorship of the Company w e f April 30, 2002. 2. Mr N Ramakrishnan resigned from the post of Company Secretary.3. Ms Varsha Sawant appointed as Company Secretary of the Company.
-S Kumars.Com Ltd has appointed Shri. O P Pacheria as the new Whole Time Director from immediate effect.