|Our Company was incorporated on March 16, 1989 under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 as Sanghvi Forging and Engineering Private Limited. Pursuant to a special resolution passed by the shareholders of our Company at the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting held on April 8, 1992 our Company was converted into a public limited company and consequently the name of our Company was changed to Sanghvi Forging and Engineering Limited. A fresh certificate of incorporation reflecting the new name was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat on July 29, 1992.
Major events in the History of our Company:
Set-up our existing factory at 244/6-7 GIDC Industrial Estate, Waghodia District, Vadodara with an installed capacity of 300 MTPA for close die forgings
Obtained our first major approval from the Technical Development Committee of India
Obtained Canadian Registration Number (CRN) for 13 provinces of Canada enabling us to market our products in Canada
Selected by Center for Promotion of Imports from Developing Countries, Netherlands, to promote our products in European Union
Approved by SHELL to supply materials for various projects in India
Enhancement of closed die forging installed capacity upto 1200 MTPA
Establishment of new open die forging plant with an installed capacity of an installed capacity of
Allotted land at Waghodia Industrial Estate, near existing factory land for New Project
Implemenation of SAP-Enterprise resource planning
Obtained approval from GE , PDIL and EIL
Obtained approval from Kuwait National Petroleum Corporation (KNPC), Mazgaon Dock and IBR
Placed firm order for import of forging press and manipulator for New Project
- SFEL bags order for 4.5 crores from Oil and Gas sector.
- SFEL bags order for 5.5 cr from Ship building to be completed in 12 months.
- SFEL bags orders worth Rs. 5 crores from Petrochemical & Oil and Gas sector.
- SFEL bags orders worth Rs. 6 crores from swiss replica watches Oil & Gas and Ship Building Sector.
- SFEL bags orders worth Rs. 6 crores from domestic and overseas market.
- SFEL commences production at its new Open Forging plant with installed capacity of 15000 MTPA with a single piece forging up to 40 MT for import substitution.
-"Sanghvi Forging & Engineering Ltd bags Orders worth 5 Cr" from a mix of power and oil and gas companies.
-"Sanghvi Forging & Engineering Ltd bags Orders worth 10 Cr from the Power and Oil & Gas sector."
-Sanghvi Forging bags orders worth Rs. 12 Cr from Oil & Gas and Power sector.
-Sanghvi Forging & Engineering Ltd titled "Sanghvi Forging bags new orders worth Rs 10 Cr."