1989 - Sanghvi Movers Ltd. was incorporated as a Private Limited Company under the
Companies Act, 1956, on 3rd November, with the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra,
Mumbai, subsequently converted to Public Limited Company on 2/11/94 by passing
Special Resolution in the Extraordinary General Meeting held on 1/10/1994.
- The Company is one of the leaders in the business of operating medium to large sized
heavy duty hydraulic and crawler cranes. The Company provides material handling services
for various large scale projects where movement of material of heavy tonnage takes place.
- The Company provides an entire range of services which includes movement of materials,
erection of equipment, assisting in fabrication, amongst other things. The Company also
provides skilled personnel and the required engineering services.
- The Company specializes in Diesel Operated, Hydraulic Truck Mounted Telescopic Cranes.
2000 - Crisil has reaffirmed A rating assigned to the NCD issue of the
company and FA+ rating assigned to FD Programme of the company.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
- Sanghvi Movers Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on October 20, 2008, inter alia, have appointed Mr. Dara N Damania and Mrs. Mina C Sanghvi as Additional Directors of the Company.
- Sanghvi Movers Ltd has appointed Mr. Dinesh H. Munot as an Additional Director (Independent) of the Company.