Mar 31, 2015
We have audited the accompanying Financial Statements of SARVOTTAM FINEVEST LIMITED, which comprises of the Balance Sheet as at March 31, 2015, the Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended, and a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Company's Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section 134(5) of the Companies Act, 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation of these financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial position, financial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the Accounting Principles generally accepted in India, including the Accounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act, read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014. This responsibility also includes maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance with the provisions of the Act for safeguarding of the assets of the Company and for preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application of appropriate accounting policies; making judgements and estimates that are reasonable and prudent; and design, implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controls, that were operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records, relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement, whether due to fraud or error.
Auditor s Responsibility
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on our audit.
We have taken into account the provisions of the Act, the Accounting and Auditing Standards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report under the provisions of the Act and the Rules made there under.
We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified under sub-section (10) of section 143 of Companies Act, 2013. Those Standards require that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from material misstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts and the disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the auditor's judgement, including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments, the auditor considers internal financial control relevant to the Company's preparation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of the accounting policies used and the reasonableness of the accounting estimates made by the Company's Directors, as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements.
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us, the financial statements give the information required by the Act in the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accounting principles generally accepted in India :
a) In the case of the Balance Sheet, of the state of affairs of the Company as at March 31, 2015;
b) In the case of the Statement of Profit and Loss, of the profit for the year ended on that date; and
c) In the case of the Cash Flow Statement, of the cash flows for the year ended on that date. Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
1. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order, 2015 ("the Order") issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) of section 143 of the Act, and on the basis of such checks of the books and records of the Company as we considered appropriate and according to the information and explanations given to us, we give in the Annexure a statement on the matters specified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Order.
2. As required by Section 143 (3) of the Act, we report that:
a. We have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit.
b. In our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by the Company so far as it appears from our examination of those books.
c. The Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss and the Cash Flow Statement dealt with by this Report are in agreement with the books of account.
d. In our opinion, the aforesaid financial statements comply with the Accounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act, read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014.
e. On the basis of written representations received from the Directors as on March 31, 2015, and taken on record by the Board of Directors, none of the directors is disqualified as on March 31, 2015, from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164(2) of the Act.
f. With respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditors' Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules, 2014, in our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us:-
i. The Company does not have any pending litigations which would impact its financial position.
ii. The Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivative contracts for which there were any material foreseeable losses.
iii. There were no amounts which were required to be transferred to the Investor Education and Protection Fund by the Company.
ANNEXURE TO INDEPENDENT AUDITORS' REPORT
The annexure referred to in our report of even date to the members of Sarvottam Finevest Limited on the accounts of the company for the year ended 31st March, 2015 on the basis of such checks as we considered appropriate and according to the information and explanation given to us during the course of our audit, we report that :-
1. In respect of its Fixed Assets:
(a) The company has maintained proper records showing full particulars including quantitative details and situation of its fixed assets.
(b) All the fixed assets have been physically verified by the management at reasonable intervals in a phased manner which in our opinion is reasonable having regard to the size of the company and the nature of its assets. No material discrepancies have been noticed on such verification.
(c) According to information and explanations given to us, no substantial part of fixed assets has been disposed off by the company during the year.
2. In respect of its Inventories:
(a) As explained to us inventories have been physically verified by the management at reasonable intervals.
(b) In our opinion and according to the information and explanation given to us, the procedures of physical verification of inventories followed by the management are reasonable and adequate in relation to the size of the company and the nature of its business.
(c) On the basis of our examination of inventory records, we are of the opinion that the company is maintaining proper records of inventory. As explained to us, no material discrepancies were noticed on physical verification of inventory.
3. As informed to us, the company has not granted any loans, secured or unsecured, to companies, firms or other parties covered in the register maintained under section 189 of the Companies Act, 2013. Accordingly, the sub-clauses (a) and (b) of clause (iii) of the Order are not applicable to the company.
4. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, there is an adequate internal control system commensurate with the size of the company and the nature of its business. During the course of our audit, we have not observed any continuing failure to correct major weaknesses in internal control system.
5. According to the information and explanations given to us, the company has not accepted any deposits in terms of directives issued by Reserve Bank of India and the provisions of Sections 73 to 76 or any other relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules framed there under.
6. Maintenance of cost records as specified by Central Government under sub section (1) of section 148 of Companies Act, 2013 is not applicable to the company.
7. (i) The company is generally regular in depositing undisputed statutory dues including Provident Fund, Employees State Insurance, Income Tax, Sales Tax, Wealth Tax, Service Tax, Custom Duty, Excise Duty, Value Added Tax, Cess and any other statutory dues with the appropriate authorities and we have been informed that there are no arrears of outstanding statutory dues as at the last day of the financial year under audit for a period of more than six months from the date they became payable.
(ii) According to the information and explanations given to us, no undisputed amount is payable in respect of Income Tax or Sales Tax or Service Tax or Custom Duty or Excise Duty or Value Added Tax or Cess as on March 31, 2015.
(iii) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us, no amounts were required to be transferred to Investor Education and Protection Fund in accordance with the relevant provisions of Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956) and rules made there under.
8. The Company has no accumulated losses at the end of the financial year under audit. The company has not incurred cash losses during the financial year covered by audit and in the immediately preceding financial year.
9. According to the information and explanations given to us, the company has not obtained any loans from Financial Institution or Banks.
10. According to the information and explanations given to us, the company has not given any guarantee for loans taken by others from banks or financial institutions, the terms and conditions whereof are prejudicial to the interest of the company.
11. According to the information and explanations given to us, no term loans were obtained during the year under audit.
12. Based upon the audit procedures performed and according to the information and explanations given to us, no fraud on or by the company has been noticed or reported during the year of our audit.
For V.GOYAL& ASSOCIATES
VINOD KUMAR GOYAL
Dated: 30th Day of May, 2015 Partner
Place: Kolkata Membership No. 050670