|1981 - APW President Systems Limited incorporated in 1981 as President Systems and promoted by Mr. Ashok Kunte. It manufactures enclosure systems in India and internationally. It offers floor-standing aluminum or steel cabinets, and accessories, and card frames and instrument cases, as well as accessory items.
1996 - On the back of the sustained growth, a joint venture was formed with Vero Electronics of UK. This resulted in the formation of a company Vero President Systems Ltd which in 1996 becomes a public limited company. After two years APW (Applied Power Inc) of the US had bought Vero Electronics and that led to change in the name from Vero President Systems ltd to APW President Systems Ltd.
2003 - Company received 'MAIT' award for excellence in Exports of IT related products.
- The new website of APW President Systems Ltd comes online.
- The company launched a project on August 2003, to add 65,000 sq ft of manufacturing space on an adjoining 2.8 acre plot at Attibele, Bangalore.
- APW President participated in the Wescon 2003 exhibition held from 12 - 14th August at Mascone Center, San Francisco USA.
2004 - APW President received the first orders for CoolRack for 10 units from ITC Ltd., Kolkata for their Data Center and 8 units from ITC Bangalore for their Disaster Recovery Centre.
- APW President Systems Ltd was rewarded by Avocent International with the 'Top Sales Growth' award at Avocent Asia Pacific Partners Conference 2004.
- Further the company was awarded with the Certificate of Excellence for the Best Support by NCR Corporation (I) Pvt Ltd in 'Localizing' the parts for ATM manufacturing with quick speed and expected level of performance during the year 2003.
- Company's Industrial Cabinet Series 36 was tested at the National Test System (NTS) in California on 20th July 2004 and after that certified as Earthquake Proof.
- The company celebrated its first 'President Day' with great passion.
2005 - Equity shares of the company got listed for trading on Bombay Stock Exchange under 'S' Category (BSE-INDONext) from 7th January 2005.
- On 12th February APW President Systems Ltd take over the control of new office space, for Head Office and Mumbai Sales office, at Technopolis Building on Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East.
- With an investment of Rs.11 crores, APW President had expanded its 55,000 sq ft manufacturing facility at Bangalore by 65,000 sq ft, which includes the latest manufacturing technologies.
- APW President had launched its expansion project at Pune. It had acquired a plot, measuring 1788 sq mts attached to its existing manufacturing facility at S-73.
- On November 2005, NCR honored APW President Systems Ltd with the Certificate of Merit for 'Best Support for Pick Module Localization'.
2006 - APW President had recorded highest sales among all distributors in APAC region for the year 2005 and were awarded a trophy at a conference held in Bangkok.
- The company had launched during the year 2006, three new products for the networking segment, which are 4-Post Open Frame Rack, Ecosmart and Tablerack.
APW President's New Business Division launched a Touch Screen enabled Demo Kiosk with in-house applications in July 2006.
- APW President completed 25 years. To mark the day 25th anniversary medallions were distributed to all employees.
2007 - APW President expanded the capacity of its manufacturing unit at Pune from 23,500 sq ft to 43,500 sq feet. Inauguration of new Manufacturing Facility at Pune was on 14th January.
- On June 2007 APW President established a wholly owned subsidiary company APW Systems MEA (FZC) L.L.C. in the SAIF Zone, Sharjah, UAE.
- With the installation of a Welding Robot the company introduced new ground for the enclosure industry.
- The board of directors of the company had approved on 30th July 2007, the expansion of its Bangalore plant with a capital expenditure of Rs 10 crores.