Mar 31, 2014
1. All the figures have been rounded off to nearest rupee.
2. All the previous year figures are regrouped or reclassified where ever necessary to confirm to current year presentation.
3. Balance Sheet abstract and Company''s general business profile are attached separately.
Mar 31, 2013
1. Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets:
Provisions involving substantial degree of estimation in measurement are recognized when there is a present obligation as a result of past events and it is probable that there will be an outflow of resources. Contingent Liabilities are not recognized but are disclosed in the notes. Contingent Assets are neither recognized nor disclosed in the financial statements.
2. Sundry creditors include Rs. Nil due to suppliers covered under the "Small, Micro and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006". The Company has not received any claim for interest from any supplier under the said Act. This is based on the information available with the Company.
3. All the figures have been rounded off to nearest rupee.
4. All the previous year figures are regrouped or reclassified where ever necessary to confirm to cunent year presentation.
5. Balance Sheet abstract and Company''s general business profile are attached separately.
Mar 31, 2012
The Revised Schedule VI has become effective from 1 April 2011 for the preparation of financial statements. This has significantly impacted the disclosure and presentation made in the financial statements. Previous year''s figures have been regrouped / reclassified wherever necessary to correspond with the current year''s classification / disclosure.
Paise have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.
Mar 31, 2010
1) Foreign exchange outflow during the year on account of Import of Raw material are US $ Nil previous year are US $ NIL(equivalent to Rs. NIL)
2) Foreign Exchange earned during the year on account of export sales US $ NIL (equivalent to Rs. NIL)previous year NIL (equivalent to Rs.NIL)
3) Contingent liabilities not provided for Rs. NIL (Previous Year NIL)
4) Directors Remuneration: NIL
5) Particulars of employees in accordance to sub-section (2A) of Section 217 of the Companies Act. 1956 read with companies (particulars of employees) Rule 1975.
6) Accounting Standard - 22" Accounting for Taxes on Income" issued by the ICAI, is mandatory with effect from accounting period commencing from 1st April 2002. However since there is uncertainty in earning of profits in future years, the company is not considering the Deferred Tax Asset.
7) During the Year the Company has sold its assets comprising of land , Building and Sheds and earned a profit of Rs. 1,20,91,532/- and the same is included in Other Income.
8) During the Year the Company has written off its assets excepting the above which have become non operational have been written off and the resultant balances in these accounts amounting to Rs. 2,34,82,699/- has been included in Other expenses.
9) During the Year the Company has written off credit balances worth Rs. 2,30,71,149/ - in accounts which and the same is included in Other Income. Similarly the , the Company has written as bad debts an amount of Rs. 21,09,482/- representing Advances and deposits which are un recoverable.
10) Previous Years figure have been regrouped and rearranged wherever necessary to conform with the current years classification.
11) Debit and Credit balances which are written off as above are subject to confirmation.