1984 - The Company was incorporated as Synergy Finance & Leasing Private
Limited on 11th January, under The Companies Act, 1956 and converted into
a Public Limited Company vide special resolution dated 12.02.92.
- The Company was promoted by Mr. V. Sanjay Kumar, Mr. S. Venkataraman, Mr.
Gopal Rajagopalan, Mr. Makarand M. Diwan, Mr. D.V. Subramaniam, Mr. K. Badrinath,
and Ian P. Morris.
- The Company has developed products pertaining to Securities, Forex, Equity and
Money Markets targeted at Dealing Rooms, Broking services, Portfolio Management
and Asset Management Services.
- The Company's products, FISTS - Fixed Income Securities Trading System has
been acquired by 10 banksinancial institutions.
1993 - The name was changed to Synergy Credit Corporation Limited on 17th March.
- The Company has also launched its integrated Portfolio Management Software,
Multifolio, during NASSCOM '93.
- The Company acquired the business of software development and marketing of
Long-In Systems Innovations Pvt. Ltd. on 15th October.
- The Company had made a rights issue of 21,12,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10/-
each for cash at a premium of Rs 10 per share aggregated to Rs 424 lacs.
1994 - The Company also had a Rights Issue in the ratio of 1 share for every share held
at a premium of Rs.5/-. The Rights Issue was fully subscribed with the share
capital rising to Rs.216 lakhs and reserves were augmented by Rs.54 lakhs from
- The Company has obtained membership of the capital market segment
on the National Stock Exchange.
1995 - The Company is a significant player in Software for banking and finance in the
- The Software division will launch upto 4 products during the year. The proposed
Subsidiary in U.S.A. will be set up to further expanded the Exports thrust.
- The R & D is set up to purchase state-of-art equipment and conduct special training
counsel for the staff to make them technically aware and equip of the latest
development and changes in technology.
1996 - The financial services business of the company has been 'closed' with effect from
the year when the company changed its name from Synergy Credit Ltd to Synergy
Log-in Systems and changed its focus to software.
- During the year under review, the Company has extended its Accounting year by
three months and accordingly the year under review is for 15 months period.
- The Company has entered into a Joint Venture Agreement for a software entity with an
Italian Banking Group called Banca Sella. The proposed entity Sella Synergy India
Ltd. will be based in Chennai and will undertake software development for the Banca
- The Company's subsidiary Synergy Stock Broking Pvt. Ltd. made good progress
with a number of prestigious empanelments with leading mutual funds and
1998 - Synergy Log-In is one of the few corporates to emerge from the adversities of the
last 3 years, as a going concern.
- The Company proposes to reduce its debt to negligible levels and give operations
the cash reserves and financial comfort required to fulfil its growth agenda.
- The Company undertook internet related projects in the banking domain for Banca
Sella, in its Joint Venture.
- A Software Technology Park (S T P) unit has been set up in Chennai with a total area
of 4000 square feet. The unit delivered two projects to customers in UK.
- The Company made its first overseas sale of its Treasury product ITMS.
1999 - SLS will set up a joint venture with the Biella family of Italy, to be called Log-In Biella.
- Synergy Log-In will set up a software technology park (STP) in Chennai to undertake
project-related activities. The company has a tie-up with a UK company - Cerberus.
- Synergy Log-in is the market leader for banking software with its new generation
software called ITMS. The company has its first generation treasury solutions
already operative in 45 banks in the country.
- Synergy Log-In Systems Ltd, a Chennai-based software company, is eyeing
developed markets of USA and the UK for expansion in the software-service
- The company has two joint venture units in Chennai and a Malaysian subsidiary
in Kuala Lumpur.
- The company is offering 67,40,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par on
rights basis to its 5,000-odd shareholders in the ratio of one share for every one
share held. The rights issue is being made to augment resources aggregating
to Rs 6.74 crore.
2000 - City-based Synergy Log-In Systems Ltd is set to acquire Sigmasoft
Pte, a Singapore-based company, in keeping with its business plan
of expanding operations in Singapore, Malaysia, UK and the US.
- Synergy has also obtained permission to set up a wholly-owned
subsidiary in the US, while in UK, it has a tie-up with Cerebrus Software
to market its banking products and offshore development capabilities.
- Synergy Log-in Systems Ltd, a leading vendor for treasury automation
solutions in India, has tied up with RiskMetrics Group of the US to market
its products and disseminate its research and education skills in India and
2001 - The Company has set up a small development center in Technology Park,
Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia for handling local projects.
2002-Synergy Log-In Systems Ltd has informed BSE that Mr P Santhanam Sr-Vice President & Secretary to the company has resigned wef September 21, 2002
- Delists securities from The Stock Exchange - Ahmedabad (ASE) w.e.f. March 31, 2005.
-Company name has been changed from Synergy Log-in Systems Ltd to Globsyn Infotech Ltd