Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2013
1.1 Miscellaneous expenditure not being written off due to paucity of profit.
Mar 31, 2012
1.1 Miscellaneous expenditure not being written off due to paucity of profit
Mar 31, 2010
1. Transaction in foreign currencies are NIL.
2. Additional information pursuant to the provisions of Clause 3.4A, 4c and 4D of part II schedule VI of the Companies Act. 1956 are not given since the activities of the company are not started.
3. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.
4. Previous years figures are regrouped wherever necessary.
5. Confirmation of balances in respect of Loans & Advances and Creditors remain to be obtained.
6. The issue of shares amounting to Rs.5.05 Crores is subject to reconciliation.
7. During the year the pre-operative expenses of Rs. 70.61 lacs has been capitalized.
Mar 31, 2009
Note : For ITC Code of Products please refer to the publication Indian Trade Classification based on harmonised commodity description and coding system by ministry of Commerce. Directorate General of Commercial Intelligence & Statistics, Calcutta-700 001.
As my/our proxy in my/our absence to attend and vote for me/our behalf at the Fifteenth Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held at the Registered Office, of the Company at 157, Dhanalakshml Society, Mahendra Hills, East Marred ally, Secunderabad - 500 026 on Saturday, 29th September, 2008 at 4-00 P.M. and at any adjournment there of.
a) The proxy must be deposited at the Registered Office of the Company at 157, Dhanalakshml Society, Mahendra Hills, East Marredpally, Secunderabad - 500 026. not less than 48 hours before the time fixed for holding the meeting.
b) Persons attending the Annual General Meeting are requested to bring their copies of the Annual Report,
c) The proxy form to be effective should be duly completed In all respects and signed across the revenue stamp.