- Hon'ble High Court of Bombay approved the Scheme of Amalgamation of company with P I Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
-PI Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd has informed that Dr. Gopakumar G Nair has joined the Board as Independent Director effective June 20, 2007.
- PI Drugs Board recommends dividend @ 10%
- PI Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd equity shareholders approve Scheme of Amalgamation
- PI Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Board recommends Dividend@ 10%
- PI Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd - Change of name of the Company from PI Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd to Sequent Scientific Ltd.
- SeQuent Scientific to invest Rs. 150 crore in three new therapeutic segments - Signs an MoU with Karnataka Government.
- PI Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Appoined Mr. Vinayak Hegde as Company Secretary .
- PI Drugs - Issue of Warrants on Preferential basis
- PI Drugs - Alloted 10,00,000 fully paid equity shares of Rs. 10/- each
--Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from No. 116, Vardhaman Industrial Complex, Lal Bahaddur Shastri Marg, Thane west - 400 601 to 301, 'Dosti Pinnacle', 3rd Floor, Plot No. E7, Road No. 22, Wagle Indl. Estate, Thane (W) - 400 604.
-Sequent receives US FDA Approval for ITS API Drug Manufacturing Facility at Mangalore.
-Sequent Scientific Ltd & Shasun Pharmaceuticals Ltd announce Joint Venture to Create Leading Animal Health Company.
-SeQuent Scientific Limited announces completion of Sale of Specialty Chemicals division to Songwon Industrial Group.
-Sequent Scientific to acquire the business of Arvee Synthesis Acquisition to provide impetus to Human API business.
-Sequent Scientific - Updates - Alivira completes acquisition of majority stake in Provet Veterinary Products AS, Turkey.
-SeQuent Scientific to acquire Animal Health business of Lyka Exports
-SeQuent Scientific inaugurates new Analytical Services Centre at Bengaluru
- SeQuent Scientific to acquire controlling stake in Indo Phyto Chemicals Forays into steroids and hormone
-Sequent Scientific commences production in Vizag facility