Mar 31, 2015
As for information available with the Company there are no suppliers covered under Micro Small & Medium less Development Act 2005 As a result no interest: provisory payment such creditors if any and no disclosure thereof is. made in this regard
NOTE - 2.
RELATED PARTY DISCLOSURE
There are no transactions or outstanding balances with the related party which is required to be disclosed in terms of the provisions of AS- 18 and Companies Act 2013.
NOTE - 3.
Previous year figures have also been regrouped and rearranged where ever considered necessary.
Company has assessed its fixed assets for impairment at the end of the year and concluded that there has been no significant impaired fixed assets that needs to be recognised in the books of accounts.
EXPENDITURE AND EARNING IN FOREIGN CURRENCY
During the period under review there was no foreign exchange earnings or out Row NOTE-26
i) Business (Primary) Segment
The Company operates in a single primary business segment namely plantation of agriculture procedure and there is no reportable primary segment as per AS- 17 on segment reporting
ii) Secondary Segment (By Geographical Segment)
The secondary segment is based on geographical demarcation i.e India and rest of the world there is no reportable segment under above category
NOTE - 6.
The Company is engaged in the business of plant as the income arises from this are except to tax
Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2012
1. Figures of the previous year have been registered & rearranged wherever necessary so as to make them comparable with the figures of the current year.
2. Auditors Remuneration - as audit fees Rs. 11030/-
3. No provisions have been made in the account for gratuity as no emloyees has put in qualifying period of service.
4. Since the company has no employees drawing remuneration in excess of the limits prescribed U/S 217(2A) of the companies Act,1956 details relating to remuneration as desired by paragraphs 2 to 3 (2) of part II of Schedule VI of the companies Act, 1956, cannot be furnished.
5. Shree Ganesh Biotech (India) Pvt limited and S.P Commercial Company limited have amalgamated with effect from 1st April 2008 as per the court ordered dated 15.02.2010. The amalgamated company will be counting the business of the transferor company which is in the nature of agriculture and will conduct the business as per the object clause of the amalgamated company.