Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Shree Global Tradefin Ltd. Company History and Annual Growth Details
1980 - Founded in 1980 as Benson Steels Ltd by Kenneth Benson and Merilyn Benson and is finance business..
1981 - Paul Benson Become a part of Benson Steel as President.
1994 - Paul Benson retired in 1994.
1995 - Ken Benson appointed as president and CEO.
- Shree Global Tradefin Ltd. acquired Sanford Steel Pvt Ltd.
- Shree Global Tradefin Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company on October 21, 2005, has decided that for consideration of Scheme of Amalgamation of M/s Harold International Ltd, M/s. Trump Investments Ltd, M/s. Tradition Exim Ltd, M/s. Sanford Steel Pvt Ltd and M/s. Salvador Steel Pvt Ltd with the Company, and reduction of share capital of the Company. For this the Board will meet again on October 26, 2005.
- There was a plant expansion of 13000 square feet at Bolton headquarters, which allowed Benson Steel to service customers better and faster.
- Mumbai High Court had approved the scheme of amalgamation of four companies with Shree Global Tradefin Ltd.
- There was a re-appointment of Shri. Prashant Puri, as Director of the Company.